• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My uncle told me that my cousin's boss' wife had a crossed line the other day and heard the Sharks ballboy's dad's mechanic say that Carney was going to marry Lauren Eagle, and that she is going to hyphenate her name so she will be Lauren Carney-Eagle, or Lauren C-Eagle for short.

On that basis it is pretty obvious that he will come to Manly. Its pretty much the same as if he told me himself.

MadMarcus said:
My uncle told me that my cousin's boss' wife had a crossed line the other day and heard the Sharks ballboy's dad's mechanic say that Carney was going to marry Lauren Eagle, and that she is going to hyphenate her name so she will be Lauren Carney-Eagle, or Lauren C-Eagle for short.

On that basis it is pretty obvious that he will come to Manly. Its pretty much the same as if he told me himself.

Top player young Carney but we dont need him. Now Inglis....I'm sure we could fit him in somewhere.

Ralphie said:
Carney is signed sealed and delivered to Penrith. It's a done deal, but Phil Gould is waiting for Cronulla to announce it out of respect for the club.

It's absolute fact I tell you, the Telegraph will be reporting it in a day or two. He will partner Thurston in 2014.

Fact I say, I wouldn't just make something like that up you know. I have read it somewhere reliable, I have spoken to someone who is in the know and they told me so........I think I did anyway. :D

this has been building the past few weeks around the pubs out here in Penrith, and the old Pioneer Tavern footy gossip generally has a bit to it. There's still more 'cleaning out' to do this season to make way, but these two are Gould's ultimate goal is what the pool table gossip says.

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
Ralphie said:
Carney is signed sealed and delivered to Penrith. It's a done deal, but Phil Gould is waiting for Cronulla to announce it out of respect for the club.

It's absolute fact I tell you, the Telegraph will be reporting it in a day or two. He will partner Thurston in 2014.

Fact I say, I wouldn't just make something like that up you know. I have read it somewhere reliable, I have spoken to someone who is in the know and they told me so........I think I did anyway. :D

this has been building the past few weeks around the pubs out here in Penrith, and the old Pioneer Tavern footy gossip generally has a bit to it. There's still more 'cleaning out' to do this season to make way, but these two are Gould's ultimate goal is what the pool table gossip says.
Ahh the 'ol Pioneer Tavern. I won two meat trays in one afternoon there ( what a dilema..I only had one barbeque..)...what ever you hear at the Pioneer you can take as gospel!!:p

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
mosto said:
If he walks, Cronulla would be entitled to be dirty. I couldn't give a rat's about the Sharks, but they were the only club left that would even talk to this bloke.

I've got no problems with players seeking out the best deals for themselves, but for me, this is a little different. The Sharks are the reason he is even able to contemplate a bigger contract. If they'd wiped him, he'd be playing with the Picton Pumpkin Pickers with no future.

IMO, he owes them enough not to even consider rival offers.

Well said Mosto, IMO too.

Hi Phil

images

mosto said:
If he walks, Cronulla would be entitled to be dirty. I couldn't give a rat's about the Sharks, but they were the only club left that would even talk to this bloke.

I've got no problems with players seeking out the best deals for themselves, but for me, this is a little different. The Sharks are the reason he is even able to contemplate a bigger contract. If they'd wiped him, he'd be playing with the Picton Pumpkin Pickers with no future.

Correction - he was the only playmaker that would even talk to the Sharks, he gave them a chance ;)

mosto said:

Mate the sharks were the only club to talk to him because they were the only club desperate at the time that needed him . I say F@%$ the sharks .

One day a journalist, let's call him Phil, hard-up for a story, was sitting at the beach
As he gazed pensively out to sea, he saw a young woman thrashing about in the
water. Upon further observation, he saw a shark circling her. His adrenalin
pumping, he wondered what he could do to save her. Then a well built young
man, who was jogging along the beach, suddenly dashed into the sea, karate
chopped the shark, killing it, and helped the young woman swim to the beach.

Phil, seeing a fantastic story, ran up to the young man and
said, "That was the most courageous thing I've ever seen in my life. I'm
going to let the world know about this. You'll be famous. I can see it now,
"Brave Young Man Saves Girl From Killer Shark!"

The young man turned to the journalist and said, I play Rugby League for Manly.

Phil replied, without losing enthusiasm, "Oh, that doesn't matter."

The next day, the headlines read, "Manly Thug Kills Girl's Pet".

Manly To Win! said:
bob dylan said:
Stevo said:
I'll put $1000 down that he ends up at the titans. They need playmakers.

Why would they buy a playmaker, the haven't had one since Wally Lewis.

Bit harsh on Rogers and Prince.

Rogers was never a playmaker, he almost never passed the ball.

Prince was a fair playmaker when he was at the tigpies, but that was soon coached out of him by cartwright.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6