Karmichael Hunt done for Cocaine supply

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fined $2,500 so there's a pretty big disparity between aust and Indonesia methinks.

I don't know the in and outs of the drug trade etc etc but doesn't $2,500 seem a little light?

edit: And no recorded conviction. o_O

I think very smart advise was given to Mr Hunt, to plead guilty to possession if the more serious charge of supply was dropped.

And as this happened before his contract with the rugby had started he should be cleared to play straight away

but i bet all the Titan players will plead not guilty as not smart enough to do the same

Hunt had been hit with a feather duster by the Australian Rugby Union, $30,000 fine & 6 week suspension. I guess the fact that he didn't return a positive drug test and that he was under contract to the AFL at the time has saved his rugby career.

So you would presume the cops have very similar evidence against the GC Titans. As it is the same dealer.

So all you crims out there if you want to fool the courts make sure you refer to any illegal activities using a surrogate "code word".

Seems rather interesting that all Nrl players staying in Aussie are cleared but the one going to play OS gets charged???

Seems rather interesting that all Nrl players staying in Aussie are cleared but the one going to play OS gets charged???
It's an NRL conspiracy. Rather than letting players go (although Taylor of late is an exception) to Superleague or switch codes, they will arrange for them to get charged with drug deals thereby voiding their new contracts so the NRL doesn't have to fork our $$$$$ to get them back.

Either this or the current crop of NRL players are actually sophisticated and prefer grange or chardonnay over VB.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2