Karmichael Hunt done for Cocaine supply

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From the limited information it sounds like he was probably getting some for himself and friends also wanted some so he got a couple of extra. I don't think he was a "proper" dealer. Either way he will be sacked.

you wonder who is next in QLD....
got a text not long ago from a mate who is convinced a certain Titans player has been amongst it for a while.....lives a stones throw from Hunt as well. I think we will see more names outed once the investigators make it air tight.

What a Knob! Lucky he wasn't arrested in Bali.
This is really disgraceful. There must be plenty of youngsters who look up to this turd.

got a text not long ago from a mate who is convinced a certain Titans player has been amongst it for a while.....lives a stones throw from Hunt as well. I think we will see more names outed once the investigators make it air tight.

So many players get into this stuff, it is out of your system in a couple of days. I have seen a few out and about getting into it. Current and former players.

Years and years ago I saw a couple of very high profile players doing it - it is not exactly a new problem

I know some of our boys have had some pretty wild nights after GF wins. Some of the players condone it whilst others are against it.
It's not a league thing either in almost all professions you will have people who do, doctors, accountants, builders, teachers I know many other professions where cocaine use is very much a norm.

had to get it down before the cyclones hit!!!!

Also, where's the Manly spin by the media??

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8