Karmichael Hunt done for Cocaine supply

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good point Dan. Of course the media will produce the most sensational spin possible, it may be a couple of days before the true situation is known.
One thing's for sure though, the media won't drop off on this one, the story is way too big.

Good point Dan. Of course the media will produce the most sensational spin possible, it may be a couple of days before the true situation is known.
One thing's for sure though, the media won't drop off on this one, the story is way too big.

At least it might take the heat off the signing of our halves for a few days.

I wonder if our old mate Buzz will do an opinion piece ???

I'd be asking for a $500000 brothel credit and a few kg's as a sign on bonus if I was DCE (oh and yearly dreamworld and sea world passes)

Gee, for someone who used to be a tad 'holier than thou', you seem to have become a total degenerate. Pull yourself together, a lot of people still look to you for guidance.

Probably a case of like father like son @SeaEagleRock8. You know the story of JC and the hooker chick. The apple didn't fall far from the tree. Oh, and ease up the cyclones @God.

Gee, for someone who used to be a tad 'holier than thou', you seem to have become a total degenerate. Pull yourself together, a lot of people still look to you for guidance.

I didn't say I'd do it, I said if I was DCE I'd ask. I mean Jesus if your going to whore yourself to the goldcoast you may as well fully commit.

Fox Sports News reporting one more player, a "high profile player" from the Titans, will be charged in the next few days. How many "high profile" players do the Tits have? It can only be Myles or Bird, right? Who else fits the bill?

^ I forgot about him.
Some other goon (presumably a News Ltd hack, because they all are) on Fox Sports News calling for the Titans to be stripped of their NRL licence…

The cops probably took a sample of Bird's urine when he pissed on their car

Cartwright dodged a bullet this year

Last edited:
lol.@:D That's awesome. Points to you Jatz.

Thank you Nic. Love your work.

At this time, I would also like to take the opportunity to point out to all here, that when I say statements such as "pure as the driven snow" I do mean that in terms that in no way bear resemblance to the alleged substance that is the butt of all the innuendo contained in this thread.

Just sayin.

Unfortunate timing....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 30

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8