Keen on the game tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gee it's tough, living here I hate the Donkeys, but equally so dislike the Rabbids .

Can we get a draw please???

manlyfan76 said:
Jerry1 said:
I see that sam burges is of to my old union club bath. Jeez that's a great club. He will have a ball over there. Great part of the UK. Some of the best pubs in the world there.

What are their balls like? Will he be able to grip the new balls?

That's a bit of a personal question :p

Jethro said:
manlyfan76 said:
Jerry1 said:
I see that sam burges is of to my old union club bath. Jeez that's a great club. He will have a ball over there. Great part of the UK. Some of the best pubs in the world there.

What are their balls like? Will he be able to grip the new balls?

That's a bit of a personal question :p

No no punch rule over there - the haven't gone soft. Even in league they don't have the woosey no shoulder charge rule.

I might be wrong but I think there was a good stat I read once that teams that play manly often lose the following week as they find it tougher to back up after a big game, I certainly hope that is the case tonight.

Does Fittler know it's Jamie Lyon?

Want a Broncos win and a Manly win on Sunday

Chip and Chase said:
HappilyManly said:
Hope Hodges goes after Keary :p

The way that flea grabbed his head to feign an injury, needs to be redressed :mad:

Hodges is a bigger cat than Keary. Put a saucer of milk down and watch the spit and hiss at each other. Hodges' most intimidating move is to make throat slitting gestures while hiding behind a SOO forward pack.That may be enough though to cause Keary to faint.

Yep, but at least Hodges has earnt his stripes.
Seeing Keary last week giving a verbal to Jorge after he was put over the sideline and trying to rough up Lyon was bordering on football suicide. Brooks did the same when the beat us at Leichhardt.
It's all well and good when you're on top in a game but there's a long way to go and guys like Killer and Hodges have been there done that and are still the best two in their positions.

NYEagle said:
ABTK said:
I hate these games - the ones where you want both teams to be smashed...

What if they both beat the crap out of each other and it ends up a draw. Would that be acceptable?.
That would screw it up for both teams I'd think.
That would be quite acceptable, NYE!

Oh well. Darned rabbids. They're just monstering the donks. Too big. Too strong.
Hope Tooves is taking plenty of notes.

Yeah the Bronx are the flat ones.

The Rabbids are havin' a romp (convinced the comp is theirs!)

I reckon we'll have something to say about that when it counts though.

Can a team get any luckier than the bunnies at the moment though? The bounce of the ball going into hand every spill. Any luckier and the ball will bounce into the stands and knock a script out of Rusty's mitts helping him avoid another clanger like Noah.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Luck tends to go with the form team, as do the penalties !!

Yeah (begrudging) credit where it's due, too.

They're going pretty well at the moment.

That luck does tend to turn sooner or later tho, too!

And that pressure escalates yet again after tonight.

Feel the Rabbits will unravel in 2nd or 3rd week of finals, like last year but.....that lucky bounce & being in the right place comes from great attitude & energy.
Certainly playing great predictable footy atm.
If you watch a replay of our 2008 GF smashup over Storm it almost looks like we have 20 players & they have 10, this is when you tend to get the good calls & bounce of the ball ect.
Souths have this type of intensity now whereas we peak at the right time...not August.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4