Keen on the game tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
maxta said:
Feel the Rabbits will unravel in 2nd or 3rd week of finals, like last year but.....that lucky bounce & being in the right place comes from great attitude & energy.
Certainly playing great predictable footy atm.
If you watch a replay of our 2008 GF smashup over Storm it almost looks like we have 20 players & they have 10, this is when you tend to get the good calls & bounce of the ball ect.
Souths have this type of intensity now whereas we peak at the right time...not August.

" Might" peak, I know we have done it before but I'm not 100% convinced this year !!

Mark from Brisbane said:
maxta said:
Feel the Rabbits will unravel in 2nd or 3rd week of finals, like last year but.....that lucky bounce & being in the right place comes from great attitude & energy.
Certainly playing great predictable footy atm.
If you watch a replay of our 2008 GF smashup over Storm it almost looks like we have 20 players & they have 10, this is when you tend to get the good calls & bounce of the ball ect.
Souths have this type of intensity now whereas we peak at the right time...not August.

" Might" peak, I know we have done it before but I'm not 100% convinced this year !!

Keep the faith, Mark.

Don't underestimate the Gift-leaving-factor (perhaps the retirement of King too) and the championship mentality and experience of 2V and our leaders!

And as I've said, the pressure and expectation on the Rabbids grows exponentially week-by-week now.

Come September they (and their fans) will be convinced it's finally their year. Probably reciprocated by many experts, journos and commentators.

The pressure on them and US written-off again...

Perfect!

if vermin can somehow keep this form up (combined with the assistance of the pinkies) they'll be dam hard to stop. I thought this year was ours to lose but now think its theirs to lose (after all they've had quite a bit of practise lol)

You don't announce the premiers 2 months from the GF. They're peaking too early.

Its funny this scenario is the same as last year, they beat us about the same time, raced to Premiership favourites, their toothless supporters bought all the GF tickets, the media went nuts, "pride of the league" blah blah blah.

Maybe you are right @RiverEagle and @mickqld (and yes see you for a beer on Sunday arvo!!)

Mark from Brisbane said:
Its funny this scenario is the same as last year, they beat us about the same time, raced to Premiership favourites, their toothless supporters bought all the GF tickets, the media went nuts, "pride of the league" blah blah blah.

Maybe you are right @RiverEagle and @mickqld (and yes see you for a beer on Sunday arvo!!)

That's right Mark.

Last year the Chooks and Souths beat us all season, and quite rightly assumed favourtism over Us.

This year,as usual, we've improved and even beaten both those teams already.

So come September our experience and knowing how to win in the clutch
should come to the fore once again!

And as I said, the pressure goes on the others (unless we go on to still get the minor premiership).

That may change the landscape again; we'll see.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4