Keiran Foran press conference tomorrow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wednesday is media day for all or most clubs.

I doubt it is a "press conference" in terms of what we expect as far as announcements go, it seems to be along the lines of the players & tooves giving a few minutes for extra questions from sportal. Interesting they are doing this but very good.

I'd love it to be an announcement regarding Foran but doubt it. We needto know one way or the other.

Ralphie said:
Shoe1 said:
I'll be logging in here tomorrow at midday. I'll be happy to take your questions.

Question: What is the meaning of life?

What is the meaning of Choc?
Who?

Budgewoi Eagle said:
Ralphie said:
Shoe1 said:
I'll be logging in here tomorrow at midday. I'll be happy to take your questions.

What is the meaning of Choc?
Who?

I made it quite clear that I would be ready for questions tomorrow. The Q and A opportunity is now cancelled. Forthwith.

The Penn ownership is already having really positive effects imo.
The players are doing a lot in the community, getting out amongst kids, meeting fans and taking part in events.
The players are talking to the media and seem very happy.
The communication with fans and the public has improved 100% in a very short time.
All this positivity seems so weird when we're so used to rare club communication and constant negative press.
What a nice change. I like it.:)

niccipops said:
The Penn ownership is already having really positive effects imo.
The players are doing a lot in the community, getting out amongst kids, meeting fans and taking part in events.
The players are talking to the media and seem very happy.
The communication with fans and the public has improved 100% in a very short time.
All this positivity seems so weird when we're so used to rare club communication and constant negative press.
What a nice change. I like it.:)

Oui!, stop with that positivity stuff Niccipops...we've still got plenty of death riding to do. Then a new season starts so we can then hook into the players again....c'mon it Christmas ..:)

Ralphie said:
globaleagle said:
Ralphie said:
Shoe1 said:

Sorry, but the mathematics that originally established that as the meaning of life has now bee discredited.

Apology accepted. ;) No need to get a bee in the bonnet over maths! :D

Loobs said:
This sounds like the last one Tooves and Killer did. Maybe the new CEO wants to quell the rumour mill by having players and staff front media each week. Not the worst idea...

Not sure it would work to quell the rumors bevause there would be threads like this each time speculating the reason.

For what its worth, I'm thinking it's good news although I'd prefer if the announcement came from the club not a media organization.

Masked Eagle said:
Loobs said:
This sounds like the last one Tooves and Killer did. Maybe the new CEO wants to quell the rumour mill by having players and staff front media each week. Not the worst idea...

Not sure it would work to quell the rumors bevause there would be threads like this each time speculating the reason.

For what its worth, I'm thinking it's good news although I'd prefer if the announcement came from the club not a media organization.

It may not kill it off completely but they have certainly died down. And I'm happy for punters on a Manly forum to throw up odds and ends but when the press is doing it repeatedly ad nauseum then I kinda get sick of it...

globaleagle said:
Ralphie said:
globaleagle said:
Ralphie said:
Shoe1 said:

Sorry, but the mathematics that originally established that as the meaning of life has now bee discredited.

Apology accepted. ;) No need to get a bee in the bonnet over maths! :D

No just spelling.

He can't even commit to preferring Tomato or BBQ sauce, how's he going to go deciding on which club to play for?

Glowhead: The million dollar question (quite literally) on everyone's lips. Are you staying at Manly beyond next season ??

Foran: It would be hard to leave. I've been at Manly since I was 16 and grown to love the place and the area. We are a very close team. We all want players to stay and not go but we are all professionals and we know how the game works.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4