Keiran Foran press conference tomorrow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
rifraff said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgqPpdluoes

Lol.
Do you have to remind us that Bananarama existed?:p
80's nightmares that the GenY's will never understand and many of us that are old enough to remember still don't know wtf was going on there.:s

Mavin said:
If it is Foran piss him off now. Time 2 start listening 2 Ryan he knows what he is talking about. Foran and Watmough can join up and have a love in with Arthur the greatest coach in the history of the game.

'Start listening to Ryan, he knows what he is talking about'...said nobody ever through history....'til now!!!

Scary.

niccipops said:
Lol.
80's nightmares that the GenY's will never understand and many of us that are old enough to remember still don't know wtf was going on there.:s

I'm sure you went around saying "I'm your venus" to all the hunks!

:p:D

globaleagle said:
niccipops said:
Lol.

I'm sure you went around saying "I'm your venus to all the hunks!

:p:D

I always kinda liked Keren (from bananarama, not to be confused with Kieran, who I like too but in a different way)

Some shots of Kieran

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStMOeOcy_GF05GXudrWbHvKRfq5ugct71iNRYkES94AgG2nTj_gA

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTldeB_LBe_i2qlcb6VRmLp4Kshhp5c83l4U-iTULI7TO589F_TUQ

It seems like it could well be a cruel summer unless we get some love, truth and honesty.
I can't help it, I heard a rumour, Choc - I want you back, na na hey hey kiss him goodbye....I'm movin' on - he's the last thing on my mind but my love ( in the first degree ) for Foz is more than physical...and that's really sayin' something.

Apologies, I grew up in the 80's and Shoe1 you can have Keren, Siobahn was my fave.

StuBoot said:
It seems like it could well be a cruel summer unless we get some love, truth and honesty.
I can't help it, I heard a rumour, Choc - I want you back, na na hey hey kiss him goodbye....I'm movin' on - he's the last thing on my mind but my love ( in the first degree ) for Foz is more than physical...and that's really sayin' something.

Apologies, I grew up in the 80's and Shoe1 you can have Keren, Siobahn was my fave.

Fine works out well for both of us.

FORAN IS NOT GOING TO PARRAMATTA !!!!!

however he is not 100% comfortable at manly at the moment...

Just need the season to kick start , and hopefully the dust settles and as a TEAM they start enjoying the game again..

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8