Keiran Foran press conference tomorrow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If this is true it would mean Ryan was 100% correct about Watmong and Foz going to play under Brad Arthur. He posted that cafe incident months ago.

bones said:
Rodo said:
According to the Mole on twitter the big signing for the Eels will be "a little quick guy". Hope it's not Foran.

Foran is no slouch, but he is hardly what you'd call quick.

Now I'm thinking Snake... Lol

Maybe Tim Simona, as Hayne's replacement.

Bandit said:
bones said:
Rodo said:
According to the Mole on twitter the big signing for the Eels will be "a little quick guy". Hope it's not Foran.

Nathan Gardner maybe. He's small and quick. But I hardly say he's a bigger signing than Choc.

Rodo said:

Might be tag young bloke who ran 10.13 on the weekend for the 100 he is effing quick

bones said:
Bandit said:
bones said:
Rodo said:

Nathan Gardner maybe. He's small and quick. But I hardly say he's a bigger signing than Choc.

I am hearing the eels are going to sign Craig Wing so he could be the quick (at least he used to be) little guy. Deal to be finalised before Christmas which fits with slothfield's comments.

tookey said:
bones said:
Bandit said:
bones said:
Rodo said:

I am hearing the eels are going to sign Craig Wing so he could be the quick (at least he used to be) little guy. Deal to be finalised before Christmas which fits with slothfield's comments.

Hang on scoop you said in rumoured signings that it was Foran make up your mind which is it.?

People on twitter are suggesting that Moley is hinting that it's Billy Slater but I think it's BS.

Parra fans are convinced they got foran..

The club really erred in not making other sign a clause in his release.

Even if foz stays, or goes somewhere else, it should not be with an ex coach

joeboy said:
Parra fans are convinced they got foran..

The club really erred in not making other sign a clause in his release.

Even if foz stays, or goes somewhere else, it should not be with an ex coach
poor Corey Norman wont be impressed

Sheikheagle said:
tookey said:
bones said:
Bandit said:
bones said:

Hang on scoop you said in rumoured signings that it was Foran make up your mind which is it.?

Both

I think Moley just used the word 'quick' to indicate that it's a back rather than a forward. And by saying 'small' he indicates it's a half. I think some people guessed Slater on Twitter
just because Moley used the word 'LEAST' in capital letters and that's an anagram of Slate.
I'm getting worried that's it is Foz :(

If it is Foran piss him off now. Time 2 start listening 2 Ryan he knows what he is talking about. Foran and Watmough can join up and have a love in with Arthur the greatest coach in the history of the game.

That would seem really traitorous if Foz was to link with Choc at the eels.
Long term players leaving for rival clubs is bad enough but linking up with fellow defectors completely sucks and really betrays the club.

Seriously hope it's not Foz.

I hate this contract speculation business.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6