Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
There's definitely a lot of ability and skill there. He is more than capable of playing at this level.

The problem is his defensive combination with Shuster on the left edge. Especially close to the line. Not sure if it's an attitude, communication or confidence thing, but I get nervous every time the attack heads their way. Knowing where to go and what to do. And what the other guy is going to do. Parker can't tackle for three men.

And the good teams will continue pick us apart there every time we play them unfortunately.

That's definitely something we need to work on over the off season.

Tuilagi has improved dramatically in recent games , hardly yet at “ superstar “ levels but he’s certainly improved.

The thing is , there are so many assumptions made on Silvertails , and to my knowledge not one of us has any true , behind the scenes knowledge.

He may as well have been carrying an injury but not enough to sideline him and he’s now better ( could be one assumption), he’s had a rocket put up his arse ( another assumption ).

Honestly , how the **** do we really know ( which is my point ).

Tuilagi has certainly offered much more of late. I doubt we’d replace Haumole, however, with Burbo now fit, he’ll know he’s only on for around 40 minutes in 20 minute bursts, so can give his all (hopefully).

Tuilagi has improved dramatically in recent games , hardly yet at “ superstar “ levels but he’s certainly improved.

The thing is , there are so many assumptions made on Silvertails , and to my knowledge not one of us has any true , behind the scenes knowledge.

He may as well have been carrying an injury but not enough to sideline him and he’s now better ( could be one assumption), he’s had a rocket put up his arse ( another assumption ).

Honestly , how the **** do we really know ( which is my point ).
Oh but Mark, I can tell you that you’re dead wrong, that your beliefs are pathetic or slooooooow & tell you that what I say is 100% correct, & then say “but it’s cool, man, this is a forum for discussing different opinions & I respect your opinion so it’s all good” 😂

Burbo, Schuster and Tuilagi all competing for the left-side second row position in 2024 - that may help us next year.....
Maybe the see the light and play Jurbo in the prop rotation , start with Paseka /Jurbo , then Lodge ( and currently AOA) off the bench.

Would love another decent prop, not a superstar as we can’t afford one , but a really good hard working one the next level down maybe.

In his first few games, you could tell he was a Wests Tigers forward.

Since his injury return I have to admit to being a lot more impressed with Tuilagi. Hopefully he keeps it up.

I keep trying to like Tuilagi and he is mostly solid but mostly solid just isn’t going to cut it at this point.. Burbo showed more in the shorter time he was on the field and injury permitting, deserves first crack in that position IMO
He's good enough for a mid tier to bottom team and too good for reggies, but isn't a finals type player.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8