Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Kelma is pretty much the perfect Manly recruitment target: cheap (but not cheap enough), occasionally looks like he knows how to play football, and comes from the Tigers. He's settled in well with the rest of the team, meaning he's consistently "meh": not great, not terrible, capable of good moments (he has good hands and will occasionally make a strong run), capable of terrible moments (his goal-line defence is horrible). An average player on an also-ran team.

Not sure how focussing on replacing individual engine parts is the answer when the engine is out of tune. We play to slow, have no line speed in defence, kill off our own momentum with slow pasess from dummy half to to effectively a second dummy half standing flat footed 5 metre behind the play the ball who then plays in slow motion. That is so easy to defend against. Seibold is getting it terribly wrong at the moment.

Good result for us. I thought he was a good hole runner and had really nice hands for a backrower. But his defence, especially one-on-one anywhere near the goal line, was too often found out. I do feel a little for the bloke given we signed him for three years - which is on us, not him - and wish him well at the Eels.

Good to see the scum making desperate , under perfomer signings. The guy was an average signing and didn't even live up to that. Played about 3 decent games.

Good to see the scum making desperate , under perfomer signings. The guy was an average signing and didn't even live up to that. Played about 3 decent games.
Yeah, that's a funny one, didn't Parra see any of Tuilagi's games and how he played....obviously not.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8