Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think he’s been ok the last month or so , don’t know if he was playing injured earlier in the year.

No superstar , but not as bad as most on here reckon.
But has he been better than he appeared at the tigpies.

I always said he will struggle with consistency.
Average signing at best.

Average price too , it’s not like we are paying him $900k a year
I really hope we are paying him just above minimum wage. He would not play first grade at any other clubs including the tigers ironically.

Same with Tommy Talau. He has been dropped from the tigers. I can’t understand why we sign guys who can’t even make the multiple wooden spoon team’s first grade side. It defies any logic.

Tigers fans laughed their heads off when we signed Tuilagi and they are laughing even more now with Talau. They can’t believe their luck that they have got rid of him.

And this is from the team who has not made the finals since 2011 and this year will be their second spoon in a row.

Surely the CEO and Board cannot sign off on insane recruitment decisions like this.

Problem is he has missed numerous one on one tackles close to the line which has resulted in tries this year

One per game is one too many

Send him back to the tigers
I’m not sold on him, just made the comment because it seemed he was copping a bit of unfair criticism, given I thought he got through his share of work last week, your right though his one on one defence is questionable and his been targeted and caught out a few times, the Molo miss was really poor.

I’m not sold on him, just made the comment because it seemed he was copping a bit of unfair criticism, given I thought he got through his share of work last week, your right though his one on one defence is questionable and his been targeted and caught out a few times, the Molo miss was really poor.
Don't think anyone would of stopped Molo Raf, all he had to do was go with the tackle and lunge over the line.

Each season our coaches seem to guarantee certain players a starting spot in the side regardless of their form. This season it's Kelma and, more recently, Woods.
I can't see how Kelma is a better player than Bully yet he's always ahead of him in the starting line-up. When fit I also think Burbo offers more than Kelma; even The Lawman.
I don't think Kelma is a poor player, it's just others deserve their chance as a starting second rower.

Each season our coaches seem to guarantee certain players a starting spot in the side regardless of their form. This season it's Kelma and, more recently, Woods.
I can't see how Kelma is a better player than Bully yet he's always ahead of him in the starting line-up. When fit I also think Burbo offers more than Kelma; even The Lawman.
I don't think Kelma is a poor player, it's just others deserve their chance as a starting second rower.
Kelma is another Isaac Moses player
Moses has so much influence over our club that he pics the teams each week as well
This is why Kelma never misses out on selection :)

Pure opinion but Bully in the middle rotation is a must, even in a full strength team, also covers edge in case of injury. I'd have Sam ahead of Tuilagi on the edge but it's close so may as well stick with the guy who'll be here next year.

Kelma is another Isaac Moses player
Moses has so much influence over our club that he pics the teams each week as well
This is why Kelma never misses out on selection :)
Got a source for that assertion? He wasn't one of the players named when there was that media frenzy about Moses and Manly last month.

Kelmas going ok, not many would of stopped that try by Molo. liking Burbo and Bully on the bench also, plenty of good go forward with these two.

Has the attributes to be very good and shows it in short patches...
Defensively a massive issue that if he can't improve on, will see him in England next contract, as backrower should be solid and protect their halves and he lacks energy in this key area of the game.
Worth sticking with as had natural ability, but his attitude will decide his future and defence is 80% attitude.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8