Keppie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Every team needs a big, dumb meathead that has brain snaps.
Keppie is ours.
I like his aggression and sticking up for his teammates. Just needs to tone the dumb $hit down a little.
Oddly, he seems quite intelligent off the field. IQ must drop 30 points when he runs onto the field.

At times Keppie messes up the play the ball at a crucial stage of the game. He needs to work on his concentration both with the footy and his goal line defence. BUT I like him being a wrecking ball in defence and bringing power and aggression to the pack. I reckon some of the Raiders forwards were looking for him out of the corner of their eye. He hits like a bus. He needs to consistently produce performances like the one against Canberra.

I like Kep, his like a baby face assassin (when he wants to be) he has a good hit in him, but sadly we all know he has a few too many of those other moments he needs to tidy up in his game as well.

His a big body, on his way to the bin yesterday, couldn’t help but notice he may be just carrying a little extra…..(looked more chubby bubby than baby face assassin) might be time to send him to the spud factory, for some hardcore (shoe) type reconditioning work, if they could get the fat off him and get him hard and fit, I would love to see him reach his potential and at 25 his about to come into his best years, could be a real weapon in our rotation.

Wouldnt exactly call him Ronnie Gibbs, can he chip and chase?
This opens an interesting door doesn't it? How many of our favorite players from days gone by would have been non existent had the scrutiny that modern players operate in been around backnin the Day?

I'd say 60% of past manly Forward packs would be sitting at the pub watching the NRL not playing in it.

Gives us an intimidating forward and Im happy with the odd penalty knowing the opposion is worried about him for 80 minutes, as this creates hesitancy and a bit of fear which always has a place in rugby league at all levels.
The 1 thing Keppie needs to do, is solve his handling, loses possession at vital times and those turnovers often put us on the back foot.
If he fixes this issue, will be a Very good Forward.

Gives us an intimidating forward and Im happy with the odd penalty knowing the opposion is worried about him for 80 minutes, as this creates hesitancy and a bit of fear which always has a place in rugby league at all levels.
The 1 thing Keppie needs to do, is solve his handling, loses possession at vital times and those turnovers often put us on the back foot.
If he fixes this issue, will be a Very good Forward.
Keepie starting, really stepped up yesterday and took on the much vaunted Raiders pack and came out on top. He can really build of this, and make the starting prop his own.

How to say this diplomatically ?

The people bagging Keppie wouldn't know if the Manly Ferry was up them ... until the passengers started getting off ..

Hey you didn't pay for your ticket!!!!

lol

I grumbled about him last night on a couple of occasions but I do like seeing a young prop out there knowing the best years are in front of him.

He only played 40 mins and still got 100+ metres.

Anyway, any Manly forward not sinned binned isn't trying hard enough, lol. (Menzies excepted)

How to say this diplomatically ?

The people bagging Keppie wouldn't know if the Manly Ferry was up them ... until the passengers started getting off ..
You would agree though that it is ok to point out the obvious flaws and parts of his game that are disappointing and he needs to work on after a number of years playing first grade,just like Schuster?
I don't live in Sydney so don't catch the ferry lol.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12