Keppie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm a big fan.

Stuck up for his halves.
Wacked a few in defence....especially last week.

Yeah, he has an error or two, and a penalty or two in his game.
He is the modern day Ronnie Gibbs.

In all honesty, if someone didn't go and stand up for Shu, I would have been very dissapointed.

If only he could just get those errors out of his game......

He works hard and wears his heart on his sleeve (sometimes to his detriment).

I worry about his tackling style as he gets his heard in the wrong positon more times than he should.

He's got that fire about him though...sometimes the team needs that...

Last edited:
I'm a big fan.

Stuck up for his halves.
Wacked a few in defence....especially last week.

Yeah, he has an error or two, and a penalty or two in his game.
He is the modern day Ronnie Gibbs.

In all honesty, if someone didn't go and stand up for Shu, I would have been very dissapointed.
I totally agree with this, particularly sticking up for his halves. He was right to square up with that Raiders grub.

Honestly it confuses me how people talk about wanting a forward with some aggression, cause some fear in the opposition, etc etc..... and want to get on board with any washed-up has-been who is being released somewhere, like that grub from Parramatta Nathan Brown..... and then put the boot into Keppie who is bringing us exactly those qualities, wants to do it, and as an added bonus is a tough guy onfield and a good guy off field. Go Keppie Go says I.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8