Keppie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You won't get any complaints from me. But if old grandpa Woods gets picked again against the Cowboys, then the whole Seibold Moses conspiracy will really start growing legs. I'd wager that every other first grade coach would pick Fainu and Keppie over Woods without giving pause for thought.
Can't argue with that. What name should the conspiracy be called...SeibMose-19....the player agent pandemic that infects the Manly Sea Eagles.

Well what its worth I think Woods is a solid work horse who doesn't go missing in action. I would have signed him for another year. You get what you pay and at present he's good bang for buck. You need balance across the squad including older experienced forwards that hold things together.

You won't get any complaints from me. But if old grandpa Woods gets picked again against the Cowboys, then the whole Seibold Moses conspiracy will really start growing legs. I'd wager that every other first grade coach would pick Fainu and Keppie over Woods without giving pause for thought.

We have ourselves a winner.

How about we just let both Woods and Boyle go...then everyone here can Kumbaya!

happy lance bass GIF by The Meredith Vieira Show
Depends who we get as replacements.

The reason Seibs keeps picking Woods is because he doesn't gas. We have too many forwards that start strong and are out on their feet after 15 minutes. Woods is low impact but he is steady, holds onto the ball and keeps the middle tight. Keppie hits and runs harder but his lapses were proving too costly.

Moving foward, Keppie is on a much bigger contract than Woods and we need a forward that can play longer minutes and help Jake with all the ugly stuff. There are too many fowards in our squad that offer the 'same thing'. The money freed up by releasing Keppie will be used to purchase another forward that offers something 'different'. If a suitor for Keppie is not found, Oshay could be squeezed out.

The reason Seibs keeps picking Woods is because he doesn't gas. We have too many forwards that start strong and are out on their feet after 15 minutes. Woods is low impact but he is steady, holds onto the ball and keeps the middle tight. Keppie hits and runs harder but his lapses were proving too costly.

Moving foward, Keppie is on a much bigger contract than Woods and we need a forward that can play longer minutes and help Jake with all the ugly stuff. There are too many fowards in our squad that offer the 'same thing'. The money freed up by releasing Keppie will be used to purchase another forward that offers something 'different'. If a suitor for Keppie is not found, Oshay could be squeezed out.
He doesn't gas because he does everything at NSW Cup pace. FMD this Woods love is bizarre. He is not a better selection than Keppie or Fainu, not even close. Aaron doesn't do the tough stuff, he holds onto his opposing middle as they take another 5-10 post contact metres. I am yet to see him put an opposing player on their ass or stop them in their tracks.

NO ONE ELSE WANTS HIM - HE SHOULD BE THE VERY LAST PROP PICKED IN ANY SQUAD.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8