Keppie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He does have errors but he's better than Toff, Woods, Bully and Josh A at the same time though. I'd like to keep him above them.

Tough, rugged player with flip of the coin silly penalties and I disagree about a high error rate, but totally agree he seems to up with drops that turn the games momentum and today was exactly that.
I have seen a few games when he has cut players in half and I mstaked him for Jake.
Also a few charges and quick plays to win Manly momentum
Seems like he over thinks his role which should be simple ugly, rugged old fashioned footy to intimidate the opposition

Said it in the game day thread.

I'm a Keppie fan.

But it seems that every error, and penalty always happens at the worst possible moment for the team.

Today was a perfect example.
Gives away a lazy high shot penalty on the 4th tackle, when we had finally gotten on top in defence, after a period of grind. That was unforgivable tbh....especially when he had been on the field for about 2 minutes max.

The less said about the dropped ball on the 3rd in front of the Dragons goalposts, the better.

Said it in the game day thread.

I'm a Keppie fan.

But it seems that every error, and penalty always happens at the worst possible moment for the team.

Today was a perfect example.
Gives away a lazy high shot penalty on the 4th tackle, when we had finally gotten on top in defence, after a period of grind. That was unforgivable tbh....especially when he had been on the field for about 2 minutes max.

The less said about the dropped ball on the 3rd in front of the Dragons goalposts, the better.
Yep. I think we've given him more than enough time to prove his value in the top 17. He is not going to cut it. We already know Woods shouldn't be in the top 17. We must use Jurbo as prop, and bring in Fainu. Then rotate Bully and Maderson as lock.

I know Bullemor has question marks in defense but I'd have him above Keppie.
Sorry but Bully has yet to do anything to impress me, just an average toiler. Keppie has a much higher ceiling if he can get the rubbish out of his game IMO

Maybe he just tries too hard sometimes or just can "t show the required discipline and control to go with it
Lodge ,Tent , Alioia and Bulemor would still be most likely the best available prop rotation on present indications .
Toss up between Sipley , Keppie and Woods then and the suggestions of including Sam Fainu into the mix for his remaining time at Manly should be not that much out of the question .
Especially with Tent and Alioia not available for a while or in Paseka 's case , not until a still doubtful final's spot .
Didn 't instill much confidence yesterday [ Keppie ] to help the side to best effect , With the injuries probably will continue to be in the game day 17 but wish that he could somehow show or find some serious consistency ,

Keppie's fine, he hasn't dominated yet mostly due to the oft-mentioned errors but he isn't far off putting it all together.
Anyway with Paseka gone we need him right now, and I'll back him to get the job done v Old Grumpy JWH and all his very expensive poultry mates.

Sorry but Bully has yet to do anything to impress me, just an average toiler. Keppie has a much higher ceiling if he can get the rubbish out of his game IMO
Not doubting your general good observations of things footy but Bulemor was excellent last night . Including really good supprt play in attack and defrence ,
Rare to find a forward with so much natural speed , still learning and if surely very hopefully in Manly colors for some time yet , probably even more upside .

Bog average player in a bog average team. Whilst we had a team full of mediocre & has been forwards we will struggle.

Keppie to me is another Darcy Lussick.

Has a lot of talent as a front rower, but is prone to making dumb handling errors and giving away dumb penalties.

If he could cut those errors and penalties out of his game, or even just cut them by half......
Give me Darcy Lussick any day , just a damm shame that he spent some of his best years away from Manly

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8