Killer gone for 4-6 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And I've said it before but others disagree - at his age he simply can't play at the top level in his position at the shape he's been in throughout his career. If he wants to play out his deal then he needs to get in shape or this will keep happening and get worse.

Manly will need to score under the posts to get 6 points. The Richards bloke from the tigers can kick from all over the place.
There needs to be some serious goal kicking practice at Brookvale.

Can we get John Saffron to sacrifice a chicken at BROOKIE to STOP this curse?
It worked for the socerroos.

Killer seems to have struggled a bit this year. Whether that's because he hasn't been playing at 100% fitness or not, no-one really knows.

I'm no expert, but he looked better at 6. And I didn't think he should move there. Now I'm thinking it's probably a wise move. Especially once Gutho is back.

I don't think he is past it, not yet. It's just been the year for disastrous injuries!
The silver lining is Tom comes back :)

Manly will need to score under the posts to get 6 points. The Richards bloke from the tigers can kick from all over the place.
There needs to be some serious goal kicking practice at Brookvale.
Killer is an integral part of our team; as a captain, centre and goal kicker.

Goal kicking is going to be a real problem. Killer had a strike rate of just over 80 % this year from what I remember and was kicking better than he ever had. Hopefully who ever takes over the goal kicking does a reasonable job and we do not have to rely on goal kicks to win any games.

I'd be more than happy with our backline being
Snake-Turbo-Hiku-Matai-Tafua-Foz-Chez
Brings Turbo in and Hiku is a much better centre than winger this year.

I think Matai will play our next game, he has 2 weeks to recover.

After seeing the article in big league mag of former manly junior flyer Charlie Taylor and it seems Boso has secured Lussick maybe he could try to get him back as well as we could certainly use him outwide and can play anywhere as we do have an aging backline and it won't get any better.... just my thoughts

Shame we lost Taylor but Ramien is meant to be a gun as well

We are fine for outside backs

Tom T
Taufua
Gutherson
Hiku
Ramien

Killer is an integral part of our team; as a captain, centre and goal kicker.

Goal kicking is going to be a real problem. Killer had a strike rate of just over 80 % this year from what I remember and was kicking better than he ever had. Hopefully who ever takes over the goal kicking does a reasonable job and we do not have to rely on goal kicks to win any games.
Hopefully Tooves doesn't wait a month to tell someone to start practicing.

Also if we need a kicker, does it mean Wolfie gets called up again? I hope not...

Where on the manly warringah facebook page is this I can't seem to find it is there a link you can post

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6