Grand Final 22 Panthers v Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For what our club did to the likes of Geoff Toovey and Clint Gutherson, it’s deserving what it has got.

Clint talked about wanting to build something at Manly with the Trbojevics’s when he extended in 2015. The fact that he has remained a 1 club player after being cut without breaking Parra’s bank means we have missed out big time
And our Whinging will only stop when the Manly Winning grand finals start

Congratulations to you Eel supporter making the Grand final

Our Manly Junior and Your self proclaimed eels captain and King Guthos contribution this year played a big part In getting your team to a Grand final

I hope Tom Turbo can be worthy of this great Grand final feat for Manly one day
Have to agree with BOZO on this one. I don't want the Eels to win, but Gutho has grown to be a very good player and a great captain for that club, and as a Manly junior I wish him nothing but the best and want him to do well.

I always rated Gutho coming through the ranks. I understand he wanted to play #1 and we had Turbo but I’ll always want the best for the lad. I’m torn, can’t stand the squeels fans but like Gutho haha
Gutho as you say was a victim of the salary cap and being a Manly boy we wish him all the best

But Once a player leaves Manly and plays for another club

His Manly soul leaves his body and his body fits into another clubs jersey and another clubs culture

So I can understand what you are saying about the care factor of tonight's grand final match

Who gives a fck what team plays and what team wins if the team is not our Manly team

For what our club did to the likes of Geoff Toovey and Clint Gutherson, it’s deserving what it has got.

Clint talked about wanting to build something at Manly with the Trbojevics’s when he extended in 2015. The fact that he has remained a 1 club player after being cut without breaking Parra’s bank means we have missed out big time
Should be an interesting conversation between Clinton and Trenton when the latter officially joins Parramatta’s coaching staff in coming weeks.

I wonder if Barrett will try and shift all the blame onto Fulton for Gunton’s Manly exit?

Last edited:
Have to agree with BOZO on this one. I don't want the Eels to win, but Gutho has grown to be a very good player and a great captain for that club, and as a Manly junior I wish him nothing but the best and want him to do well.
It is Toms turn now to turn things around and Deliver for Manly feathered friend

I’m sorry guys and girls. I hate Parra. But I think I’m actually going to have to go for them. Some Manly juniors playing for them. Been so long since they’ve won. ( so they can shut up and the nrl can stop giving them games ).

And the thought of some of those Penrith players wining again. Is just too much for me to take.

( I’ll still throw up if Moses wins the Churchill medal )
Hard pass for me.

I don't mind the Panthers and I despise the Eels

Gutho as you say was a victim of the salary cap and being a Manly boy we wish him all the best

But Once a player leaves Manly and plays for another club

His Manly soul leaves his body and his body fits into another clubs jersey and another clubs culture

So I can understand what you are saying about the care factor of tonight's grand final match

Who gives a fck what team plays and what team wins if the team is not our Manly team
When he retires from football, will he feel like this bloke, when he is moving around his old Northern Beaches’ stomping grounds?
A4ED44D5-EA81-4EC5-B3C8-BA0C9A3177F6.jpeg

Should be an interesting conversation between Clinton and Trenton when the latter officially joins Parramatta’s coaching staff in coming weeks.

I wonder if Barrett will try and shift all the blame onto Fulton for Gunton’s Manly exit?
Blame? More likely Barrett will take the credit, saying he gave Gutho the chance to move to a more professional club where he knew he would flourish….

Perspective time ....

Watching A Manly player playing for another club

Is like watching one of our Australian Gallipoli soldiers fighting for the Turks

Perspective time ....

Watching A Manly player playing for another club

Is like watching one of our Australian Gallipoli soldiers fighting for the Turks

It’s rough in Gutherson’s case though. He was forced out of the club despite being a highly touted junior and having a great season in NSW cup on the way to establishing himself as a first grader.

Forced out…

It’s rough in Gutherson’s case though. He was forced out of the club despite being a highly touted junior and having a great season in NSW cup on the way to establishing himself as a first grader.

Forced out…
I agree that loyalty was not given to Gutho as loyalty is a thing of the past with the salary cap

At the end of the day all players have to look after them selves and do what is best for their family
And clubs do what they think is best for the club

But for what ever reason a Manly player leaves our club

Manly Supporters lose their passion for them playing in other clubs colours especially when they are competing against our Manly team as one of ours becomes one of them

Thanks mate
You are welcome

Credit where it is greatly due

You have waited many years for this big moment

No one gave you guys a chance

You have exceeded expectations

and this is your day to make history

As our Manlys season is history on the other side and the wrong side of the spectrum

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8