King not in Manly's top 17 according to RLW

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I suspect this will be the Turbo's year. I suspect as the year progressing he will get more and more game time until he is established in the Manly 17 by years end. He's an enormous talent on the verge of making his big move. May take half a season, maybe less. But I think he'll be there by years end. And Manly had better have their cheque book out much earlier because this kid is going to be in high demand. Following late in the year I suspect Gutherson will be the next to make his move. Looks an exciting years for Manly if they can hold onto these kids.

GIFTY ON SONG

TOUGH and skilful forward Glenn Stewart is looking the fittest he has been for five years in the pre Christmas training at the Sea Eagles.

For the first time in a long time he is injury free going through the summer training and is showing the way at training.

Head conditioner Donnie Singe praised Stewart and the rest of the senior players when I spoke with him at training this week.

"The senior players are setting the standard for the others. They are arriving for some long days on the field looking for work and the results of tests we do at this time of the year are outstanding.

"We have had the least number of players in the doctor's surgery this off season than I can remember," Singe said.:angel:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches/finally-some-good-coverage-for-sea-eagles-on-free-to-air-tv/story-fngr8iii-1226777265291

DAMN IIIIT. When I saw Galuvao in that article, I thought YESSSS, one more year !! Oh well. We have a raft of forwards. King will play his way into the team in the trials - you can count on that.

bones said:
Today's RLW names each teams top 17 and Manly's does not include Jason King.

1 B Stewart
2 J Taufua
3 J Lyon
4 S Matai
5 D Williams
6 K Foran
7 D Cherry-Evans
8 B Lawrence
9 M Ballin
10 R Fa'aoso
11 A Watmough
12 J Horo
13 G Stewart

14 J Buhrer
15 D Lui
16 J Hasson
17 T Symonds

Also includes a good full page story on Jake T

This could nearly beat the current Australian team. Would live to see them give it a go.

For a big guy just about all of Kingy's injuries could have been career ending. He's ad some shocking luck. He's a local junior and must be very highly thought of throughout the playing/coaching ranks and the club to maintain his co-captaincy with so little on-field time.
Looking forward to seeing him smash it up in 2014.
Long live the King!
As for those journalists, off with their heads.

I'm certain King will start .... but if he was to get hurt again, our front row stocks would be mighty thin in terms of NRL match experience. I have big doubts about Richie being fit (hope I'm wrong of course).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7