• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kingy form line is hard to read for me. Some games he looks his age and that the battles he has fought has finally caught up with him, then other games he looks like a spring chicken and knocking them down like bowling pins.

One thing I have always admired about him though is who he targets in the opposition. Other big men/enforcers in opposition teams like to put shots on the little guys but Kingy's attack on the Burgess boys a few weeks ago was what he's been doing his entire career. He goes after the other teams enforcers. Occasionally he's come off second best but he's never ever, not given everything he's got. Love him for it.

Far out, you guys just wanna keep every player and lose none. Its not how it works. Its time for King to retire simple as that. If that makes room for Gifty to stay then that just works out perfectly.

I'm not talking about next year @effnic, I'm just talking about NOW, as things stand.
Whether King retires now or at the end of the season he's counted in the cap. So let him have a crack and make a contribution NOW, if possible.

It may well be time to call it quits at the end of the season; and if that somehow helps retain Gift, OK...though it doesn't quite work as simply as that either...( the valuation by the NRL of his worth is a bigger sticking point than whether Jason is on the books or not).

Either way I hope Kingdog kills it even more for the rest of this season!

effnic said:
Far out, you guys just wanna keep every player and lose none. Its not how it works. Its time for King to retire simple as that. If that makes room for Gifty to stay then that just works out perfectly.

For all we know that scenario may well already be factored in to next years cap calculations without Gift staying.

So no explanation for last week, just named then non-appearance.

Then we get to this week and same.

Me thinks he's taking up precious cap value and its time he earns it or goes.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7