Kitey to the Panthers 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Best of luck Kitey!!! Really sad to see a club stalwart go but that's life. Hopefully he can impart some final wisdom onto some of our young up and coming front rowers before he leaves. Real professional and a great team guy. Just a awesome bloke who knows his role and goes out and does it with no fuss. His Clive Churchill winning performance in the 2008 GF a true testament to that. Will truly be missed and tough to replace. Thanks for the years of service to the Manly club and the success you helped bring to the Sea Eagles!!!

I'll send this thread to the footy club to make sue Kitey sees these comments, I have a feeling he'll be inspired by them.

Great player and great service to Manly. It's a pity there's no real 'long service' discount for 10 year plus players as I'm sure everyone concerned would have liked him to stay with Manly.

There's another thread on here showing how Kitey thanked brett for his loyalty so I have no doubt he wanted to stay as well.

Very good statement.

Hopefully he won't play against us in the future (unless his form is terrible...lol)

Premiers 2013!!!! (or new contract void)

Anyone hearing the rumours of panthers making a massive play at killer also?

I saw the interview with killer before the titans game, and I was in no doubt that he wants to stay with us, that been said, big offers scare me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4