Knights Coach can’t find the dressing room

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I had high expectations for Adam "don't you know who I am" O'Brien.
But that faded quickly.
Once they leave the security blanket of the Sombrero, things go awry very quickly.
‘I’m thinking Skelator might go a bit better at the Sharks next year, at least he was a decent player. (Needs to fuuck off Dugan, Fifita, and Moylan before next year imo.)

I had high expectations for Adam "don't you know who I am" O'Brien.
But that faded quickly.
But but he was Bellamy assistant? And and Robinson’s assistant. He he’s the next big thing coaching wise. There’s there’s no better upcoming coach in the game. What a load of s$&@ the spin is around these guys that are assistants at successful clubs. Means f$&@ all when you become the main man. Sharks take note.

But but he was Bellamy assistant? And and Robinson’s assistant. He he’s the next big thing coaching wise. There’s there’s no better upcoming coach in the game. What a load of s$&@ the spin is around these guys that are assistants at successful clubs. Means f$&@ all when you become the main man. Sharks take note.
It seems a bit odd as O'Brien got the Knights to the finals last year (in his first year) for the first time since 2013.

I reckon Knights are a similar build to Manly in relation to needing Ponga and Pearce as we need DCE and Turbo.
Not claiming our pair are not Faaar better...as they are.
Simply the relevance and importance of needing those blokes, particularly Ponga on the field to even compete and build a score.
I was filthy last weekend, as took Newcastle in some footy bet's and then heard on the day that Ponga was out and knew Tigers would win well, as Knights would have little points in them.
If and when they are back, the media will claim he has suddenly turned into a better coach....

I recall when O'Brien was signed by the knights. It was the making of the knight resurgence and also in other news Holbrook signed by the titans.
Holbrook has outstripped this guy as a complete coach.

I recall when O'Brien was signed by the knights. It was the making of the knight resurgence and also in other news Holbrook signed by the titans.
Holbrook has outstripped this guy as a complete coach.
He had also had previously been the guy guy in charge in super league.
Adam not so much.

Not suggesting this’s O’Brien, but on the subject of coaches, I thought I’d throw it in. From tomorrow’s Courier Mail,
I can’t see who wrote it, though.

9 hours ago- NRL COACH'S MAGIC MELTDOWN The coach was so furious with the hotel service he threw a plate and abused staff for the quality of food being served to his players. The hotel in question is one of the finest in Brisbane, so the coach's childish, explosive rant caught a number of people by surprise, not least his players.

Not suggesting this’s O’Brien, but on the subject of coaches, I thought I’d throw it in. From tomorrow’s Courier Mail,

9 hours ago- NRL COACH'S MAGIC MELTDOWN The coach was so furious with the hotel service he threw a plate and abused staff for the quality of food being served to his players. The hotel in question is one of the finest in Brisbane, so the coach's childish, explosive rant caught a number of people by surprise, not least his players.
I must admit I thought about the O’Brien race day rumour when I read this...

ha. throwing plates?

wake me up when this pretender rips a ****ing door off its hinges and attempts to decapitate the best player in the game with it. then we can talk.....

Just got tickets for the knights Manly game for my birthday .

As a bloke who's lived in newy for 90% of my life after leaving Collaroy, I can say there's no better feeling than sitting at marathon stadium and watching Manly pump the knights Infront of a packed house . It's brilliant
I dunno c83 sitting at Suncorp watching us put 50 on the Broncs is up there with the best I’ve experienced haha

Throw the Dragons in that mix as well, their supporters are dreamers living on the events from the 1960's.
Put the Sharks in also , their Chairman firmly believes that they are one of the top four clubs in the competition, FMD, based on what?
And to make that worse, St George Illawarra weren't even around in the 60's :) :)

Trent Barrett says hi.

Yes grandfather was Peter 'Hollywood' Byrne who played a few top grade games late 70's. Played in the halves and use to own a hairdressers in the Mall.
Pete, actually only played once for Manly, he was a bench utility who played in the halves, his big day was against The Sharks June 13, 1976, he came on in the second half for about 20 minutes, I remember the Hill erupted in whistles because of the boots.

Not a huge surprise to me about O'brien. IIRC he threw his player under the bus after their finals exit last year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11