Pre-Game Knights v Manly [Round 13, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

28 18
McDonald Jones Stadium
28 May 2023 04:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man how many players do we have out? Has to be even more than the rainbow game

Not confident of a win with that side.

BUT I really hope the boys rip in and show us what the jersey really means to them!

Interesting Tuipulotu on the bench
Maybe too soon to put Arthur in instead of Johns
Glad to see Fainu keep his spot
Weekes I like at fullback keeps the others in there position with little change

Cooper may still have to prove his fitness.
Lawton also.
Arthur and Boyle ready to step up if needed.
Tuipulotu on the bench is interesting, I guess of the remaining backs he is the one who is most like a forward.

Cooper may still have to prove his fitness.
Lawton also.
Arthur and Boyle ready to step up if needed.
Tuipulotu on the bench is interesting, I guess of the remaining backs he is the one who is most like a forward.

Or cover for Garrick if weekes at fullback struggles.

Possibly too early for Jake to know all the plays. Wouldn’t surprise if he comes in on the bench. Rarely do players signed mid season start in that initial week. Especially in a playmaking position.
Probably because of the dumb move Manly made in 1998. Manly released Craig Field to Balmain at the start of the week the clubs were scheduled to play each other. Balmain with Field at halfback won.

Possibly too early for Jake to know all the plays. Wouldn’t surprise if he comes in on the bench. Rarely do players signed mid season start in that initial week. Especially in a playmaking position.
Doesn'tmatta has selected the Big O straight into its side.
Funny, I read an article this morning stating that the Tuggers hadn't released him.
You're lucky if you can believe half of the stuff that is printed these days.

Funny, I read an article this morning stating that the Tuggers hadn't released him.

Yeah but not a play maker. A middle forward has a pretty simple role.

Eels wanted him last week because they were out of middles. Now they've lost Matto, Davey and Paulo they have no option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8