Knights V Sea Eagles game chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mcatt link said:
[quote author=deadlyeagle link=topic=179957.msg217441#msg217441 date=1238913317]
well now were fighting it out for a top 8 spot

We have to win a game before that happens.....
[/quote]

hmm the really sad part is, it's true

I really thought we would win this game as i thought we would win in Rnds 2 & 3 also it's clear their is issues in the side be it metal or what ?

Oh please Cowboys beat the Raiders by a big score or we could be on the bottom of the ladder.

I will be drinking heavily before next weeks game to numb the pain of another sh!thouse performance.  

They've left it too late in the game to stage a comeback now

eagle_predator link said:
I really thought we would win this game as i thought we would win in Rnds 2 & 3 also it's clear their is issues in the side be it metal or what wise ?

Oh please Cowboys beat the Raiders by a big score or we could be on the bottom of the ladder.

I hope the Raiders win for 2 reasons.  It keeps the field close together and it might give the boys a kick up the arse seeing them on their own at the bottom of the ladder.  

missing_something link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=179957.msg217445#msg217445 date=1238913665]

LOL NEWMAN scores

Oh the irony

That better not keep him in next weeks side
[/quote]

Agreed.

With lyon out and bailey struggling it'd be nice to see us blood a yound 1/2 next week and move orford to 5/8, it's not like we've got anything to lose gain - Well actually we've got nothing

DSM5 link said:
If that's the case garts it will give me 1 from 8. 

I picked the Cowboys but dont care.  If the Raiders win I will score 2/8.  I picked the Dogs and Knights. 

ahaha lol i beat everyoine im 0/7 so riaders are most likely to win because i tipped Cowboys meaning were at the bottom of the ladder, but its not like we dont belong there atm

DSM5 link said:
If that's the case garts it will give me 1 from 8. 

I'm 1 from 7 so far this weekend.  The only team that has saved me so far is the Dogs.

(I've also picked the Cowboys to win tomorrow)

Garts, you're a disgrace.  Jethro, I too picked the Girls tomorrow night.  I've written off this weekend and am looking forward to next Sunday.  Brett back, Robbo on the wing and a sunny afternoon.  Pure bliss.  Have you noticed the improvement in my spelling Jethro?

DSM5 link said:
Garts, you're a disgrace.  Jethro, I too picked the Girls tomorrow night.  I've written off this weekend and am looking forward to next Sunday.  Brett back, Robbo on the wing and a sunny afternoon.  Pure bliss.  Have you noticed the improvement in my spelling Jethro?

Why am I a disgrace?  Because I tipped the Knights?

Garts link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=179957.msg217467#msg217467 date=1238914686]

Why am I a disgrace?  Because I tipped the Knights?

[/quote]you ****
but a smart ****

DSM5 link said:

Well, since I've been basically offline since April Fool's Day because my computer decided to sh!t itself by not recognising a keyboard & then having to basically do a rebuild to get it back up to scratch, I've have only really been back today & I have noticed that you're spelling of "of" and "off" has improved (I've only looked at a couple of threads whilst the game was on). As I don't normally pick you for any other spelling mistakes that you may make, I won't mention the one in "Reply #87" to this thread. ;D

P.S.    Keep up the good work with the "of" and "off" thing.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4