Kyle Flanagan: Journos can't decide which fib to print.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wha'?? It actually happened?? Eep and Eek. We seem to have an obsession with loading up on back-ups. If we think we have a problem I would much rather we gave Humphries a proper try. He would have to be stupid indeed not to read his future in this...... Bloody Hell.

So does he take our last spot in the 30?

Not sure I understand the club's motivation on this, unless Schu is gone....

Anthony Siebold has a lot to answer for. Why do we have so many halves in our top 30? Surely signing another outside back makes more sense. Surely?

• 👍
Reactions: JJB
Throw him in the halves now. Cooper Johns isn't creative enough. In fact he creates nothing. He had his chances. I expected a lot more from him tonight.

I’d take Luke brooks but we couldn’t afford him if the dogs are chipping in money for Flanno it’s not a bad thing..

I’ll eat my word on Johns in the pre season I said he wasn’t a bad signing based on depth but wow have I been wrong he offered zero tonight
That's because we shop for players at Crazy Clark's. Deadset this club is so far down the toilet in the recruitment stakes it's an embarrassment.

Seibold denied this at the presser.

he said its not true and hasnt happened, he said we need outside backs.
Oh really. He finally recognises then that Weekes, Harper, Parker, Tuipolutu, Johns are complete dogsh*t reserve graders then.

• 👍
Havent seen any since Toovey was in charge.
images.jpeg-5.jpg

• 👍
Oh really. He finally recognises then that Weekes, Harper, Parker, Tuipolutu, Johns are complete dogsh*t reserve graders then.

He didnt name them but i guess with the pressers only going for about 5 minutes to name them all would take up the whole time.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4