Lachlan Galvin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Galvin was only linked to Manly momentarily and by one journo.Galvin was re-signed under Tim Sheens tenure and the Mole is a Sheens sycophant.I suspect the Mole was doing Sheens’ dirty work after he was moved on by the Tigers and just used Galvin’s association with Isaac Moses to link him with Manly
Is Galvin’s nickname ‘Galvo’?

Checking for a friend.

If it is, he could get a gig with the Channel 7 morning news (cough) team when he retires.

Like the NRL, they also run with unimaginative nicknames.

Is Galvin’s nickname ‘Galvo’?

Checking for a friend.

If it is, he could get a gig with the Channel 7 morning news (cough) team when he retires.

Like the NRL, they also run with unimaginative nicknames.
From Galveston.. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: Sorry thats terrible, its your fault TZ, you inflenced me lol

Back in our Glory days under Arko Manly used to have a set of Gold pens
And Didn't we love it
So True and 100% I loved it - but the difference is there was NO salary cap....Unc Nick and Co seem to play the same game as if the cap does not exist, but credit to them being able to "find a way" and make it still work in the modern game...

I think Benji is throwing Galvin to the wolves naming him as the starting half in the first game of the season.

Maybe the kid is so good that he will cope.

But there is a reason why most kids are blooded off the bench and often only get full games later in the season.

It's a rookie mistake from a rookie coach in my view. If Galvin doesn't produce immediately then it could dent his confidence.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8