Latest Dogs bad news story

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jaycar Electronics Bulldogs sponsor tries to justify players behaviour

Did anyone hear that fool from Jaycar Electronics (main sponsor)defending the behavior of the Bulldog players on 2GB this afternoon . Fair Dinkum these two(2) organizations deserve themselves ! Disgraceful behavior and even more disgraceful to try and defend it !!

Our 2011 Cellebrations not so bad

Compared to this Dogs breakfast
- Totally dominated in the GF, losing convincingly.
- Players involved in shocking, lowlife onfield incidents, in front of millions of viewers.
- Incidents involving foul mouthed offensive players, smart enough to ensure it was all over the news....
- Abusing & threatening media, again in a disgusting manner.
- Fans creating riots, burning jerseys, brawling, drag racing the main roads.
- Now the aftermath - waiting to be punished, fined , suspended , placing the game in disripute.

RE: Jaycar Electronics Bulldogs sponsor tries to justify players behaviour

Bulldogs. Zzzzz Zzzzzz Zzzzzzz

RE: Our 2011 Cellebrations not so bad

It is going to be a long off season if every thread is about the bulldogs

Correct Isz BUT when they seem to have spent the week imploding it's no wonder!!

I really do hate the off season, Silvertails in January last year was ****e, everyone stir crazy and angry at each other (mainly because they were just plain sick of Cricket I suppose).

I am sure it will be like that again this year.

I have just had a fun half hour on Facebook (yes a bit slow at work this afternoon)...arguing with some looneys on the Sea Eagles Army" page.

I think it's time we probably all gave up Football Social media and took up lingerie league instead!! (as in watching not playing)

Mark from Brisbane said:
Correct Isz BUT when they seem to have spent the week imploding it's no wonder!!

I really do hate the off season, Silvertails in January last year was ****e, everyone stir crazy and angry at each other (mainly because they were just plain sick of Cricket I suppose).

I have just had a fun half hour on Facebook (yes a bit slow at work this afternoon)...arguing with some looneys on the Sea Eagles Army" page.

I think it's time we probably all gave up Football Social media and took up lingerie league instead!! (as in watching not playing)

I saw your post on there mate. They're clowns that lot. Anyone who thinks he has done a poor job as CEO is an idiot.

The dogs have submitted their report to the NRL on the mad monday comments

I will bet that it will say that the comments were definately not made by a dogs player but were made by a friend of one of the players who they may or may not be able to identify.

The report will be a whitewash and no action will be taken

Mark from Brisbane said:

Your post is deleted. The truth is not allowed on that page. Nothing but clowns!

delz said:
Did anyone hear that fool from Jaycar Electronics (main sponsor)defending the behavior of the Bulldog players on 2GB this afternoon . Fair Dinkum these two(2) organizations deserve themselves ! Disgraceful behavior and even more disgraceful to try and defend it !!

he rang lawsie this morning also, basically saying that ch9 were breaking laws by using 'listening devices' to hear what the players said without the players permission, therefore it is all the fault of the reporters.
lawsie told him to ring ch9 because there was nothing he could do about it.

delz said:

There are some good quotes on foxsports.

"What they said was outrageous but they're only young blokes. And in every pub in Sydney you can come across that language," said Johnston.

"It doesn't make it right, it just makes it the reality of what it is.

"If a woman walks into some bars in Sydney, she will be ogled.

"She will be treated as an object and that's the way it is. She doesn't have to walk into those bars.

Read more: http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/major-bulldogs-sponsor-comes-to-defence-of-beleaguered-players-in-the-wake-of-mad-monday-antics/story-fn2mcuj6-1226487642827#ixzz28EHkVUPs

They are some dinosaur views....Where is the consumer backlash?

Are they kidding? THEY ARE ROLE MODELS!!!

What was said is not bad language it is sexual harassment!!

I can't believe what I heard from the boss of JAYCAR. These guys are totally missing the point of what was said being derogatory towards a female. If a sponsor of the club thinks its ok no wonder the whole club is rotten to the core.

With all the past issues that the NRL has had to resolve with NRL player behaviour especially relating to females this would be the last thing you would want to hear from a player or players let alone a sponsor.

This type of behaviour is unacceptable and should not be tolerated, attitudes need to change. Personally I don't believe Greenturd has done a good job, it is apparent that nothing around the culture of the club has changed, he is only sweeping it under the carpet.

I for one will be boycotting JAYCAR (will never again purchase products from them) and I urge everyone else to do the same until such time the culprits are made responsible for their actions, fined or sacked by the scumdogs and forced to make a public apology and attend etiquette classes.

marooned said:
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/mad-monday-bulldogs-reap-what-they-sow-20121003-26yr9.html

I found this article interesting. I think it's no coincidence this has happened under Des Hasler. It doesn't help the club at all to be hostile towards the media. This is something I really hated when Des was at Manly. It's not good for the fans. This year has been very different with Toovey in charge.

This is part of the reason Des left. Because the board didn't want the football department (aka Des (the ultimate micro-manager)) running everything detail how he wanted to.

Mark from Brisbane said:

Agreed! There's a team that plays about 15 minutes from me so all's good.

:cool:

edit: Bullscum ritchie seems a bit quiet over the last few days....

Anyone denying the ugliness of the incident might have a look at their own attitudes to women.

Alcohol doesn't create sexist and abusive attitudes. It merely weakens the desire to suppress them.

What we heard was an unfiltered view into underlying attitudes and beliefs. If Greenburg had done the job he claims, the players and support staff would have immediately intervened and fixed the ugly incident. That they didn't, says plenty.

The response of the Bulldogs and their sponsors is very informative.

A true family club - as long as you're not female.

The most disturbing quote is the one about them singing "I WANT to go and punch you in the face." :mad:

ARLC - Lui was singing from the same sheet for his past two Mad Mondays!
How are the 'Respect of Females' courses being delivered?:mad:

I was absolutely horrified that Luke Lewis on Fox last night, concurred with the Jaycar misogynist view that its what is normal in the 21st century.
The Reporter was carrying out her assignment and not eavesdropping in the urinal of some Canterbury Pub FFS!:mad:
http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/major-bulldogs-sponsor-comes-to-defence-of-beleaguered-players-in-the-wake-of-mad-monday-antics/story-fn2mcuj6-1226487642827

We had 30,000 people, including men, who marched in Brunswick just this past week, to say IT'S NOT OK:exclamation:

Napper said:
Are they kidding? THEY ARE ROLE MODELS!!!

What was said is not bad language it is sexual harassment!!

I don't go along with this role model stuff

Role models are parents, and people you see every day. Not people you only see on the TV

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8