Latu Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It's just a supposition at this stage @Thewestisbest The background information on associations is solid though. Who do you think Manase was with at the church dance? The answer is long-term Fainu family connections/relationships. It's not a big reach to posit that those connections still exist today.
I thought that the Fainu family with Des’s support moved to the Northern Beaches to get away from bad influences.

Silvertails has always been a haven for suppositions and delusions @Thewestisbest I am sure you have contributed to this over time. I know I have.
It's one thing to call a player crap, or not a first grader, or something similar. That stuff comes with the territory of playing professional sport. But suggesting a young kid is being shown the door for associating with criminals or I'll discipline without a shred of evidence is just classless, immature, and cowardly. Go and watch Samuela jersey presentation again before trashing his entire family.

I know, but they are a string of off field indiscretions waiting to happen and surely you have noticed our squad's complete lack of unity, heart, and professionalism - over the past few years especially.

And they are all managed by a grubby f**khead who holds the club to ransom each year by shopping off contract players and leaking destabilising stories to the media.

If we could have all the talent without that drama I'd be all for it.
What are all the off field dramas?

It's one thing to call a player crap, or not a first grader, or something similar. That stuff comes with the territory of playing professional sport. But suggesting a young kid is being shown the door for associating with criminals or I'll discipline without a shred of evidence is just classless, immature, and cowardly. Go and watch Samuela jersey presentation again before trashing his entire family.
Dude you are extremely prone to exaggeration. Re-read my posts and show me where I have done any of the above.

what have you heard?
Mate its pretty hard to remove yourself from long-held relationships, just by moving across the city. Loyalty in Pacific Islander culture is paramount. I am not criticising it. Just pointing it out. Sometimes that loyalty can be misguided. We saw that with Manase's situation.

Mate its pretty hard to remove yourself from long-held relationships, just by moving across the city. Loyalty in Pacific Islander culture is paramount. I am not criticising it. Just pointing it out. Sometimes that loyalty can be misguided. We saw that with Manase's situation.
But you posted that the move didn't work. What have the Fainu family done wrong since relocating to the Northern Beaches?

Unbelievable. It's the very post by your mate that you have been defending in this entire exchange.
There is a difference between defending and commenting @Thewestisbest I have commented and then provided some background information on previous associations, including the use of gang signs by various players in the NRL. My first comment on this topic was actually a question, not a statement.

I imagine a more likely scenario is that other clubs can offer Latu a clearer passage to first grade as a half and are prepared to pay big dollars to do it. The I'll discipline/bad etiquette stuff is nothing more than classless drivel.

But you posted that the move didn't work. What have the Fainu family done wrong since relocating to the Northern Beaches?
I think I just explained that @Thewestisbest The connections and relationships have not been broken by the tyranny of distance between Guildford and the Northern Beaches. I am not even criticising that fact. Knowing the culture pretty well, I would have been shocked if that result had occurred because of a relocation. Everything was against that happening i.e Church connections, Extended family relationships, Common activities etc

DCE is here for another two years and Manly has likely backed Schuster. Samuela wants to play with Latu, and Mestrov punted Fulton. Much more rational theory imo.

DCE is here for another two years and Manly has likely backed Schuster. Samuela wants to play with Latu, and Mestrov punted Fulton. Much more rational theory imo.
This could "also" be 100% @Thewestisbest
Let's see where this ends up when the club decides to communicate with its fanbase. I think I said something similar yesterday........
In the meantime, I will continue to comment on any other suppositions/delusions/thought bubbles or biffspeak that may arise on these boards.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8