Latu Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Stick to conversing with your alts, biff.
Biff it is then.

Nice deflection, but all I hear is crickets. (A word I see you use often.)

Come on now big guy, surely you can respond to my question.

What evidence do you have that Latu Fainu has been ill disciplined or behaved in a manner that lacks etiquette? It's no small thing to suggest (from behind a keyboard and Steve Matai meme) that a player might be getting flicked for behaving in a manner not befitting of our society. Especially when his brother Samuela has shown enormous humility and both Fainus have been performing very well.

Come on mate, prove me wrong.

Biff it is then.

What evidence do you have that Latu Fainu has been ill disciplined or behaved in a manner that lacks etiquette? It's no small thing to suggest (from behind a keyboard and Steve Matai meme) that a player might be getting flicked for behaving in a manner not befitting of our society. Especially when his brother Samuela has shown enormous humility and both Fainus have been performing very well.

It's just a supposition at this stage @Thewestisbest The background information on associations is solid though. Who do you think Manase was with at the church dance? The answer is long-term Fainu family connections/relationships. It's not a big reach to posit that those connections still exist today.

It's just a supposition at this stage @Thewestisbest The background information on associations is solid though. Who do you think Manase was with at the church dance? The answer is long-term Fainu family connections/relationships. It's not a big reach to posit that those connections still exist today.
Supposition from who exactly?

Eddie Hayson used to frequent the Manly sheds didn't he? Should we suppose on that? DCE is great mates with Foz after all. Associations and supposition on Silvertails. Hmmm, what could possibly go wrong?

Supposition from who exactly?
I think various posters are trying to understand what has happened in the MWSE background recently to cause a paradigm shift to Latu Fainu's pathway into first grade with Manly. There could be a number of answers to this question. Until the club spells out exactly what has happened, we are stuck with a variety of suppositions. The onus is on the club to explain what has happened. It would be good if that happened sooner rather than later.

Biff it is then.

I have never used the word ‘crickets’.

Look up what ‘posit’, ‘maybe’ & ‘perhaps’ mean.

I think various posters are trying to understand what has happened in the MWSE background recently to cause a paradigm shift to Latu Fainu's pathway into first grade with Manly. There could be a number of answers to this question. Until the club spells out exactly what has happened, we are stuck with a variety of suppositions. The onus is on the club to explain what has happened. It would be good if that happened sooner rather than later.
Correct and well said

Chips on shoulders from Mr West

The reality is that we created all of this. Our ownership is so incompetent with the ten ceos we have had that they allowed the whole Fulton faction to develop. They also created the whole schism between themselves and Des then they hired mestrov who is a great operator but it’s his first gig as a ceo of an nrl club who who was told to fire the Fultons and Des and he then allowed Flanagan to be hired as an assistant for 12 games before he goes to the dragons.

Therefore we now have three influential and popular figures - Scott Fulton, Des Hasler and Flanagan who have been intimately involved with our club in senior roles and have strong relationships with all our players now in senior positions at rival clubs. So of course they are talking to our players.

You actually couldn’t make this stuff up. Very few organisations in rugby league or in any industry are run as poorly as we have been over the last few years.

Nah sorry mate, casting baseless discriminatory rumours about a seventeen year old kid who has no black mark against his name is both classless and cowardly. Even Rothfield didn't sink that low when writing the article in his trashy newspaper. But each to their own.

I have never used the word ‘crickets’.

Look up what ‘posit’, ‘maybe’ & ‘perhaps’ mean.
Has Latu Fainu EVER been in ANY trouble that we know of?

Did Latu win a premiership in our lower grades?

Did Latu win player of the series?

Is Latu Puting in for Blacktown as a kid playing against men?

Has Samuela been in any trouble the we know of?

Has Samuela been performing in first grade?

AGAIN, I ask, on what basis do you base your supposition that he might be lacking in discipline or etiquette?

Hope this helps.

Do you have a shred of evidence to back up your discriminatory inference or is this just the rambling of a self entitled middle aged white dude?

Any example of Latu displaying a lack of discipline or etiquette will suffice.

Go back and watch Samuela receiving his debut jersey.
Of course there's no readily available evidence and how on earth is it discriminatory? It's not a comment about a group but an individual.

Of course there's no readily available evidence and how on earth is it discriminatory? It's not a comment about a group but an individual.
Discrimination happens when a person, or a group of people, is treated less favourably than another person or group because of their background or certain personal characteristics. This is known as ‘direct discrimination’.

Courtesy of the Australian Government.

Has Latu Fainu EVER been in ANY trouble that we know of?

Did Latu win a premiership in our lower grades?

Did Latu win player of the series?

Is Latu Puting in for Blacktown as a kid playing against men?

Has Samuela been in any trouble the we know of?

Has Samuela been performing in first grade?

AGAIN, I ask, on what basis do you base your supposition that he might be lacking in discipline or etiquette?

Hope this helps.

Eddie Hayson used to frequent the Manly sheds didn't he? Should we suppose on that? DCE is great mates with Foz after all. Associations and supposition on Silvertails. Hmmm, what could possibly go wrong?
Silvertails has always been a haven for suppositions and delusions @Thewestisbest I am sure you have contributed to this over time. I know I have.

The speculation on this thread is breathtaking. I find it fascinating how some are now seemingly attacking the young felllas integrity now as it may appear he wants to leave for more money. ( still not confirmed) Anyway there is enough scuttlebut and drama to create a tv series to rival yellow stone. I mean the so called Fulton faction, the gunslinger bought in to clean up town Brookie ( Mestrov) 😂 and the wannabe Gangster players with their secret sign language and distasteful body art. And lastly the ultimate villains the tyrannical Penn family who’s main objective is to pretend to put money into the club while they secretly undermine the club like a Trojan horse sent by Roy masters and a secret clan of traditional Manly hatters from the 70’s.
No wonder people like Rothfield keep their jobs as sites like this do all the dirty work for them! I.e. Make up complete and utter garbage ( brain fart hallucinations) from the bottom of the brain stem…

Last edited:
We better get rid of Haumole as well then hey? AFB - boy I feel for the Warriors having to take him off our hands. And thank goodness the Chooks were dumb enough to sign Spencer Leniu. Fortunately, we haven't got any of those Redfern types running around for us. I hear they can be a pretty wild mob those lads.
I know, but they are a string of off field indiscretions waiting to happen and surely you have noticed our squad's complete lack of unity, heart, and professionalism - over the past few years especially.

And they are all managed by a grubby f**khead who holds the club to ransom each year by shopping contracted players and leaking destabilising stories to the media.

If we could have all the talent without that drama I'd be all for it.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8