Latu Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Unbelievable. It's the very post by your mate that you have been defending in this entire exchange.
As I said. Commenting not defending. And on another point, I have defended some of your stuff historically as well. Emphasis on the historically ......

This could be 100% @Thewestisbest Let's see where this ends up when the club decides to communicate with its fanbase. I think I said something similar yesterday........
In the meantime, I will continue to comment on any other suppositions/delusions/thought bubbles or biffspeak that may arise on these boards.
Are you schizophrenic? If you "think" (nice wrap you gave yourself there) you said something similar yesterday, then why are you jumping aboard the whole gang culture supposition with such gusto?

Samuela Fainu is out of tomorrow's side.

I really hope there is no truth to this rumour.....

Anyway, this is just going round in circles and discussing certain topics with brick walls isn't conducive to bringing me much joy on a Friday night. Go Manly! Here's to hoping the team can surprise us tomorrow.

Are you schizophrenic? If you "think" (nice wrap you gave yourself there) you said something similar yesterday, then why are you jumping aboard the whole gang culture supposition with such gusto?
It was this bit that I said yesterday mate
"Let's see where this ends up when the club decides to communicate with its fanbase."
I have also said it today (more than once) However for your benefit, I will say it again.
"Until the club spells out exactly what has happened, we are stuck with a variety of suppositions. The onus is on the club to explain what has happened. It would be good if that happened sooner rather than later."
So if consistently saying the same thing reaches your definition of schizophrenic, then I am guilty as charged.

Can someone please explain what the F**K is going on here. Seriously, what the actual f**k
There used to be three posters who could give some insight into what was actually going on at the club:
@Snake
@SmokinJoe
and @Somebodyelse (Ok, can't remember who)

Everyone of them copped a pile on and withdrew their info.

So no one here knows for sure what's going on. We reap what we sow.

There used to be three posters who could give some insight into what was actually going on at the club:
@Snake
@SmokinJoe

And We Dont Care ?was that the other poster who seemed to have a bit of an idea of what was going on ?

@Snake
@SmokinJoe

Im pretty new around here, but I think there's a portion of posters who are closet North Sydney Supporters that are hellbent on the demise of this club.
I don't blame em though, can't be easy getting used to being a feeder club....but the irony is that this club is heading the same way.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8