Latu Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Biff getting confused about who he’s trying to start arguments with 😂

Better get an alt online to back yourself up mate.
Lol, as opposed to you calling me Biff from the very first time I started posting on these boards and continuing to do so on every subsequent thread I post on.

Anyway......

I hope there's nothing to these rumours.

Might be about time for Mestrov to address what has been going on the past few weeks in our coaching ranks and with player retention.

The team has got to be 100% focused on winning matches and we don't need any distractions.

Also wouldn't hurt to reassure the members and fans......

Anyway......

I hope there's nothing to these rumours.

Might be about time for Mestrov to address what has been going on the past few weeks in our coaching ranks and with player retention.

The team has got to be 100% focused on winning matches and we don't need any distractions.

Also wouldn't hurt to reassure the members and fans......

I get what you are saying however there is a different rumor about us every week so does he have to address them all.?

I get what you are saying however there is a different rumor about us every week so does he have to address them all.?
I think there are certainly times when Mestrov should be up front and address concerns.

Not for every rumour.

But when fans are starting to get restless, when there is a build up of negative press/social media, when the public perception of the club/players/coaching staff is more often than not drfting into the negative territory then absolutely he needs to show leadership and address the issues.

There used to be three posters who could give some insight into what was actually going on at the club:
@Snake
@SmokinJoe
and @Somebodyelse (Ok, can't remember who)

Everyone of them copped a pile on and withdrew their info.

So no one here knows for sure what's going on. We reap what we sow.
I’m genuinely so confused with so many decisions that have been made over the past 18/24 months. The worst thing about it is that it involves things both on and off the field so there’s no easy fix. Cut me open and I bleed maroon and white so I’ll be here regardless but I’m concerned at where will end up in the next 5 years if he keep on the current trajectory.

It's ok to have opinions but just keep in mind, the 2 Fainu boy's playing at Manly now have worked hard and followed requirements to make the step up by the club.
I don't know the clubs perception as in Siebold and staff, but I do know from the Fainu perspective and they love the club and just want to play footy, but the rumours have legs and it's not the choice of the player/s.
None of us are perfect and the Fainu family are a respectable bunch and should not be copping constant citisism by fans, the incident has had enough press and doesn't need to be used to drag the Fainu's down at every opportunity by supposed fans.....maybe the club don't want to say much, as most of this issue is the ppl running it and it's easier to blame the players.

It's ok to have opinions but just keep in mind, the 2 Fainu boy's playing at Manly now have worked hard and followed requirements to make the step up by the club.
I don't know the clubs perception as in Siebold and staff, but I do know from the Fainu perspective and they love the club and just want to play footy, but the rumours have legs and it's not the choice of the player/s.
None of us are perfect and the Fainu family are a respectable bunch and should not be copping constant citisism by fans, the incident has had enough press and doesn't need to be used to drag the Fainu's down at every opportunity by supposed fans.....maybe the club don't want to say much, as most of this issue is the ppl running it and it's easier to blame the players.
Great post Maxta.

So is it the manager posturing for upgrades?

At least my baseless speculation was only at the expense of the bottom feeding managers not players who appear to have done nothing wrong.

How any can talk about players being a bad "influence" is beyond me. What their brother did is a tragedy to the person who was stabbed and to the family who now have to put up with what appears to be baseless borderline racist speculation based on where they live / the actions of someone that they can not control.

As we have seen with the Hoppa family for every Jamil / John there are many others who do not follow the same path.

There used to be three posters who could give some insight into what was actually going on at the club:
@Snake
@SmokinJoe
and @Somebodyelse (Ok, can't remember who)

Everyone of them copped a pile on and withdrew their info.

So no one here knows for sure what's going on. We reap what we sow.

Didn't Snake and Smoking Joe go at each other ?

So this just just speculation then?
Has anything been said from the club?
This thread is classic Silvertails speculation. One anonymous report that Latu has been given permission to talk to other clubs.

Next minute everyone assumes he's not only been released, and departed, but his brother is gone too, and not only that but Manly is a shambles, and Mestrov a failure for not telling the fans why the club is imploding.

Both teens have clear talent. So, firstly, it is ridiculous to suggest Manly doesn't know that!
Therefore, if one or both indeed end up being released while under contract, the logical assumption is there's some fairly good reason for that.

Am I as a fan curious about what is happening and why? Sure.
Am I outraged at being kept out of the loop? Eh, not really.
My outrage quota is currently full due to other situations locally and around this world. But for those who are ...I hope you feel better soon!

At least my baseless speculation was only at the expense of the bottom feeding managers not players who appear to have done nothing wrong.

How any can talk about players being a bad "influence" is beyond me. What their brother did is a tragedy to the person who was stabbed and to the family who now have to put up with what appears to be baseless borderline racist speculation based on where they live / the actions of someone that they can not control.

As we have seen with the Hoppa family for every Jamil / John there are many others who do not follow the same path.
Bravo! This is by far, the classiest and most rational post on this entire thread.

The one thing I'm 100% certain of ... is that Mestrov and Seibold didn't just get up on Thursday morning and say .... You know what, let's get rid of potentially the 2 best young players in the NRL ..

I would probably do it, just for fun, to read the 20 pages of uninformed bilgewater that the move would generate from our wise read between the lines members ...

But, being boring, I will withhold my abuse, condemnation, accusations and vitriol ... until some facts or reasons are known .

Best post I have read on this thread thus far.
Well done mate 👏

All players are always free to have their manager conduct informal negotiations with whoever they want. Until a release is requested/granted this is a nothing story.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8