Laugh at Souffs time again.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I had a bit of good natured banter with a Souths fan in Twitter yesterday, and he reckons Walker isn't a 5/8's backside.

I know just one persons view , but thought I'd mention it.
At just 20 years of age Walker represented Australia . He is still only a boy with plenty of natural ability and if the right coach can bring out the best in him and turn him into a man instead of treating him like a peace of meat like his South Sydney coach did then Walker is capable on anything .

You know all these years through the 70's I've absolutely hated Parra but this feeling has been superseded with the hatred I feel for Souffs. I fuking hate the priks. Wooden spoon in 2016 would be too good for them.

BUT they do get on FTA TV 16 times in 20 weeks so we can LOL at them but they again are the media darlings.

One of Souths' better players this year is out following a 'decline in relationship with the coach'. You almost wonder when they will completely implode at this rate.

---
AFTER constant speculation, South Sydney have finally granted young star Chris Grevsmuhl a release, with the Emerging Maroons second rower expected to link with the Panthers.

Grevsmuhl earlier this year signed on to join Penrith from next season on a lucrative two-year deal but a recent decline in his relationship with Rabbitohs coach Michael Maguire ensured he was ushered out the door early.

It’s understood Grevsmuhl was criticised by Maguire after the Rabbitohs’ round nine loss to the Tigers and it was the last straw for the 22-year-old who didn’t turn up to training early the following week.

---
http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...s/news-story/7bbce4366ddc5ed11c257b1204cfcf13

I had a bit of good natured banter with a Souths fan in Twitter yesterday, and he reckons Walker isn't a 5/8's backside.

I know just one persons view , but thought I'd mention it.
Seems there is at least one intelligent Souffs supporter. Now if only our coach might exhibit the same.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/kir...e483fcd6f6ddce4fa56cce06cdaf5?from=public_rss

Kirisome Auva’a faces 12-week ban from NRL for failed drug tests
  • an hour ago
  • by PHIL ROTHFIELD
  • Source: The Daily Telegraph
SOUTH Sydney Rabbitohs centre Kirisome Auva’a is facing a 12-week ban from the NRL after twice testing positive to recreational drugs.

The tests were carried out by the NRL in the last three months and the results handed down to the club and the player this week.

The 24-year-old has the opportunity to either accept the ban or appeal.

The Rabbitohs star was suspended for 22 weeks last year after pleading guilty to domestic violence charges.

It is the latest drama in a forgettable season for the club, which after winning the 2014 premiership, are now almost out of contention for the finals.

Samoan-born Auva’a, signed a new three-year deal with the Rabbitohs at the end of 2015.

In April, Auva’a revealed his desire to become an ambassador for domestic violence.

The 13th-placed Rabbitohs have the bye this weekend and are three wins outside the top eight.

They face a tough run home in the final eight rounds, including matches against Brisbane, Melbourne, Cronulla and Canterbury.

When is enough, enough in the NRL?

You beat your missus, indulge in recreation drugs and the NRL is fine to let you continue being a role model in our game.

In my world, and no disrespect meant to anyone, if you act like this twit you're flicked from the league to carry bricks or flip burgers for a living. Time to grow up.

Greenberg is spineless. Testing positive twice? Good to see something got done the first time...

When is enough, enough in the NRL?

You beat your missus, indulge in recreation drugs and the NRL is fine to let you continue being a role model in our game.

In my world, and no disrespect meant to anyone, if you act like this twit you're flicked from the league to carry bricks or flip burgers for a living. Time to grow up.

Greenberg is spineless. Testing positive twice? Good to see something got done the first time...
The NFL is worse. Look at Michael Vick

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8