• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nutzcraw link said:
Pay rego ya bludgers!

I'm with dan... I don't get the lycra thing. I saw a bloke just this morning, riding by himself, going far from anywhere near what I would assume was his top speed and was wearing Lycra!!

He wasn't competitively riding so why bother with the lycra... does he really need to shave a couple of seconds off his leisurely ride?? It's pathetic... chuck on a pair of shorts and a shirt ya tossers
  I was with you until I tried riding with nicks.  For a start the chamois makes a big difference when you're on a hard racing saddle and the tight fit holds the muscles together much like skins do. 

As for the shirts, the back end pockets are much more convenient than a flapping shirt.

fags.

I reckon you parade around in front of the mirror with them on first.

I bet you try on the Mrs underwear when she isnt there too, and would wear that instead of the skin tight lycra if you could get away with it

Dan link said:
fags.

I bet you try on the Mrs underwear when she isnt there too, and would wear that instead of the skin tight lycra if you could get away with it

never a truer word spoken

I look rather fetching in my bib shorts (look like a part of lycra shorts that hook up over your shoulders....)

Dan link said:
fags.

Like Isz I do really like my bib shorts.  Getting around the house in just those is thoroughly Mardis Gras and the missus loves it.

CliffyIsGod link said:
Rego -- I pay rego on my car, Nutz. There, I pay rego.

Lycra clothing is the most suitable clothing for cycling. End of.

its also the most suitable clothing for Sydney's Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras.......

nuff said

Maybe we could borrow your dogs Dan and walk them in our spandex, then there would be no doubting our sexual preference. 

Dan link said:
[quote author=CliffyIsGod link=topic=180979.msg231729#msg231729 date=1247182448]

its also the most suitable clothing for Sydney's Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras.......

nuff said
[/quote]

As opposed to your arse-less chaps?

I'll pay rego when a specific roadway for my vehicle is constructed.  At the moment you have to risk your life on a daily basis dodging idiots with the road sense of a herd of elephants and who open their doors in your pathway like same animals flap their ears at a fly. 

And bike riders should only have to pay registration when car users pay a premium on petrol for the damage they're doing to the environment and a large annual charge for becoming morbid, obese idiots that are placing a strain on the hospital system. 

CliffyIsGod link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=180979.msg231732#msg231732 date=1247182992]
[quote author=CliffyIsGod link=topic=180979.msg231729#msg231729 date=1247182448]

nuff said
[/quote]

As opposed to your arse-less chaps?
[/quote]

clutching at straws, you have already said you wear lycra.....

Matabele link said:
And bike riders should only have to pay registration when car users pay a premium on petrol for the damage they're doing to the environment and a large annual charge for becoming morbid, obese idiots that are placing a strain on the hospital system. 

Is it the spandex that riders so pretentious and full of ****?

You do ride a bike right and not a particularly tall horse

I can feel a smite for this one :)

I'm too sexy for my bike too sexy for my bike
There's so much to like
I'm too sexy for the road too sexy for the road
I think the traffic has slowed

I'm a rider you know what I mean
And I turn my little wheels on the sidewalk
Yeah on the sidewalk on the sidewalk yeah
All you drivers just want to gawk

I'm too sexy for your car too sexy for your car
Too sexy by far
And I'm too sexy for your lane
Too sexy for your lane and any chest pain

I'm a rider you know what I mean
And I turn my little wheels on the roadway
Yeah on the roadway on the roadway yeah
I shake my little touche with the right of way

no....i think.........interesting to see if Lance now has to protect him......
I am no chance of sleeping tonight (throw in the ashes...)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7