Let Orford walk

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=byso]Does anyone know why Witt isn't playing............Ding!

So Witty's demotion to PL isn't based on form? :)0

[/quote]
Scratch-Head.gif

I know not many agree, but I put Orford sluggish settle in down to des's lack of imaginiation. We know what Orford can do, we just arn't seeing the rest of the side play the style of football that he thrives on. To slow, lack of aggression and a number of other factors.

Des needs to wake up and make some changes or his 1/2 million dollar half will struggle all season.

fluffy

not one eagle fan wants to return to our directionless play of the last few years.orford is light years ahead of what we have had for years and is our future;as is burns who was also slammed after one game in first grade..it is taking time but getting us over the line from behind the roosters is a step in the right direction.i seem to remember stuart saying he cant get sides back in the game.wonder if he is rethinking that given Anasta,finch and soward are supposed superheroes.

if you want to moan on about monaghan and king and co why not do it on your own time and don't waste ours because no-one is listening anymore.your hero will thankfully not be seen in the 6 or 7 again(except for injury) and will rightfully share the hooking duties with ballin and dunley where he is doing a good job.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6