Let the DCE rumours start again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why would he leave for 1 mate? Especially when he has 24 other mates in the manly squad.

Hes just supporting a mate while he came back to Sydney. Probably hadnt seen him in a while since his move. Nothing in it.

Self promoting himself under the guise of supporting his mate, well OK a combination of both.

Do you really need to tweet your reasons to show support for a mate, a personal text message or hand shake before or after the game will get the point across.

OK he might be just trying to get on the front foot to stop the rumours but the style of hat came across as flashy show pony look at me channel 9 style.

Hope he was consistent and tweeted his presence on those occasions also and wore the same vanilla ice hat.

PS ice ice baby is still a great track compared to the crap pop out today.

Daly Ice baby Evans just call me DICE.

This is where the nick started get on board and feel proud you backed it right from the beginning and not just jumped on the bandwagon.

and here they are....

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/brisbane-broncos/cherry-on-top-after-broncos-miss-out-on-smith-20140311-hvhc7.html

If they want him, do an old fashioned trade NHL style. Josh Mcguire and Matt Gilette for DCE.

If DCE wanted to prove his worth, as the halfback, he and Foran should have taken control of the match on Saturday night. Our halves are heaps superior than the scum's halves.

Manly have so much talent but when things go pear-shaped they tend to look at each other to see who'll take control.

swoop said:
Manly have so much talent but when things go pear-shaped they tend to look at each other to see who'll take control.

I totally agree. The only one who takes the game by the scruff of the neck is The Snake.
You watch him in back play he's talking to Foz and DCE all the time in defence he's screaming at everyone he's the General.

With Cam Smith staying put it has now opened he door on a massive offer for DCE too good to refuse. We won't be able to match the dollars so he will only stay out of loyalty , family and life style now.

mickqld said:
With Cam Smith staying put it has now opened he door on a massive offer for DCE too good to refuse. We won't be able to match the dollars so he will only stay out of loyalty , family and life style now.

and premiership glory;)

mickqld said:

Same as the offer they made to Smith was too good to refuse. Except that he refused!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
mickqld said:

Same as the offer they made to Smith was too good to refuse. Except that he refused!

Very good point!

The Eagle Has Landed said:
I totally agree. The only one who takes the game by the scruff of the neck is The Snake.
You watch him in back play he's talking to Foz and DCE all the time in defence he's screaming at everyone he's the General.

Saw and heard Snake behind the posts last year versus Dogs at Brookie give the team a massive serve. Had me so fired up I wanted to jump the fence and follow him into the battle.

Manly should play with 12 on the field and let an injured Snake do what the coach does in the under 7s.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
mickqld said:

But guys correct me if I'm wrong but don't we have him signed up until the end of 2015 ????

This day and age of transfer fees etc, Contracts are temporary. If Dogs/Broncos offered $1m trx fee for DCE, do you think that Manly would be 'loyal'? :cool:

So long as the Player gets more monies, he would agree to the transfer in a heartbeat.

What I don't get is why these deals are not done in the off Season? Souths and Sharks Fans have now been disenfranchised and Dogs Fans too would miss the Biter.
Fans are once again suspicious of Players' commitment to a game intead of contract negotiations :dodgy:

Yeah but who wants to play for the donkeys?

Players are boycotting that club if a previous article is to be believed.

Also, there is the Manly curse. Leave Manly and never taste glory again.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7