• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

is it a mistake to keep Lewis?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
What position was Lewis Brown playing at the Panthers? I know it was only the first game and the team was all over the place, but he doesn't look like much of a second rower. He looked smaller than DCE. I know Leary's not huge but at least he's got a bit of mongrel about him.

switched between wide back rower and centre whenever I saw him play. I don't think he was particularly bad last night was he, wasn't very effective in hitting the ball up but didn't make any errors either

The game he had for Manly last night was better then anything he showed at Penrith last year

Thought I'd reignite this thread I started last year.
I still remain to be convinced about him. His workrate was good yesterday, but this guy looks lost, and puts in none of the 1 percenters that separate ordinary Penrith players from professional Manly players.
Hard to believe he is an International for New Zealand - I guess he must have been good once.
NYEagle

Thought I'd reignite this thread I started last year.
I still remain to be convinced about him. His workrate was good yesterday, but this guy looks lost, and puts in none of the 1 percenters that separate ordinary Penrith players from professional Manly players.
Hard to believe he is an International for New Zealand - I guess he must have been good once.
NYEagle

Plus 100. Leary is better in every respect and probably costs 25% of what we are paying Brown.

Confirmed lemon, I agreed with this thread when it was posted.
He plays for NZ because of his utility value, much the same reason Buher was picked for NSW

giphy.gif

First time I have ever watched this guy play today.

Wow what a bludger and crapshoot this bloke is. In 30 minutes virtually no hitups (and none of substance), a penalty for pulling a guy stupidly over the sideline, and a dropped ball that led to a try while he was having a rest behind the line.

I didn't know Gould could bear such a grudge.

NYEagle
It was his first hit out this year!!!! give him a break

just don't understand why we went in with a really small side against their huge forward pack. When the dogs forwards ran they had2-3 big guys on either side of the ball runner which caused all sorts for our guys. The whole interchange could not make a difference at all as everyone equally got to prepare for it….please Trent next time fight fire with fire and bring some size and aggression to the side.

Our forward pack could have been great…

Lawrence
Parcell
Marty
myles
Jake
Leary

Starling
Knight
Vave
Lussick

Brown/Green to NSW cup….

The hooker was no good. Balling defence surged up the centre of the ruck and that was missing last night.

I dont know. But i would thk brown and hikuwould be on around the same coin. Should have kept hiku. With blokes like buhuer. Symonds. Lawerence. Mateo. Starling. Knight. All unable to get a start. One injured back and its william in on the wing. Not much backup if a few backs are out. Which given the history and age off some is going to be most off the season.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10