• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

is it a mistake to keep Lewis?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Give him a preseason with us and we'll see how he goes. He's been awesome in the past so I wouldn't write him off based on a few dusty performances with a very average Panthers outfit.

Speaking of all things 'riff, I wonder how long that club will tolerate their current 'not quite good enough' endless rebuilding phase, which hasn't yielded much success to date, under coach Cleary? It's now 4 years and apart from last year, they don't have much to show for it.

Last year was a fluke for them, they had injuries last year aswell. There roster isn't the worst but they just have one of those losing cultures. Next year will be the last of the 5 year plan.
To be fair I think Cleary has improved the team a lot since been at Penrith

Speaking of all things 'riff, I wonder how long that club will tolerate their current 'not quite good enough' endless rebuilding phase, which hasn't yielded much success to date, under coach Cleary? It's now 4 years and apart from last year, they don't have much to show for it.
Surely not much longer. This myth that Cleary is some sort of supercoach is surely over. One of the most overrated coaches out there. Didn't get a premiership at warriors and probably won't with Penrith. Not much to show for a decade of coaching.

Give him a preseason with us and we'll see how he goes. He's been awesome in the past so I wouldn't write him off based on a few dusty performances with a very average Panthers outfit.
We'll fatten him up in the pre season .... just like we have a with a few of the others like Hiku. We'll get him on the secret Sea Eagles KFC only diet.

We'll fatten him up in the pre season .... just like we have a with a few of the others like Hiku. We'll get him on the secret Sea Eagles KFC only diet.
Which begs the question....

Why for say no all the time O mighty KFC video referee god if you're a sponsor?!?!?!?

Horo was crap till he joined Manly then had that great season.

Ill reserve judgement until he has played in the Maroon and White and had time to settle in.

They gambled on two pump halves and lost.

There are talented players there - Cartwright, Seggy, Whare, Moylan, etc. They just messed up a couple of key things. 1 - the halves. 2 - Kitey didn't really give them much. He was done when we let him go. Injuries have also cruelled them.

Considering their junior base they should always be a force.

Can't say I'm sold on Korisau either. Hoping Ballin is here next year, but if he isn't, then I'd prefer Parcell to get the nod over Api.

Can't say I'm sold on Korisau either. Hoping Ballin is here next year, but if he isn't, then I'd prefer Parcell to get the nod over Api.

And to think some reckon we are buying Api to play 6. I hope not or it's going to be a long season.

Lewis Brown is rubbish and no better than some of the players we have now. MCK would be better long term

It's no secret that with the signings we have made we are aiming to play up tempo footy. Brown has extremely fast feet which adds to the style of playe we will be playing under Barrett.
Rubbish??
Let's wait and see....

I have to laugh sometimes at this forum

People judge players on a few games for a badly depleted, badly out of form team with nothing to play for

I remember laughing earlier in the year at the cries for T Trbojevic to replace Snake, Lyon to be moved on, Mason a terrible signing and dismay that Matai wasn't released to the Warriors

Now all four are leading the way for the team............but if we drop a game and miss the finals i'm sure the knives will come out again

Brown is a good player, experienced and reliable with good utility value. SBW he is not but he will certainly add value to the team

Korisau adds spark can defend and will likely be our starting 9 next year

It's no secret that with the signings we have made we are aiming to play up tempo footy. Brown has extremely fast feet which adds to the style of playe we will be playing under Barrett.
Rubbish??
Let's wait and see....
I am hoping it is the league version of Ruud Gullit's "sexy football"

They gambled on two pump halves and lost.

There are talented players there - Cartwright, Seggy, Whare, Moylan, etc. They just messed up a couple of key things. 1 - the halves. 2 - Kitey didn't really give them much. He was done when we let him go. Injuries have also cruelled them.

Considering their junior base they should always be a force.

Can't agree about their halves, they are a bloody good combination and Penrith are very tough to beat when both are on the park, as the majority of last season showed. This year they have barely played a game together and the backup halve in John has been injured so that hasn't clicked

Add on top that they have lost their star fullback in Moylan, strike centre in Whare and Mansour on the wing who makes big yards in the tough zone and it isn't hard to see why they have struggled a bit this year

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10