• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

is it a mistake to keep Lewis?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am watching Lewis Brown play centre in the match against the Dragons

He has single handedly bombed two tries.

Then gets penalised for offside and Dragons score a try next set of six to win the match.

He is a POS. Can't pass, can't tackle, can't run

How could we sign this bozo???

I am watching Lewis Brown play centre in the match against the Dragons

He has single handedly bombed two tries.

Then gets penalised for offside and Dragons score a try next set of six to win the match.

He is a POS. Can't pass, can't tackle, can't run

How could we sign this bozo???
Because another Bozo endorsed it.....

He was good tonight. Playing out of position and laid on a great try.

Ease up on him. Way way better than Leary.

In the last 20 minutes when good players stand up, he was crap and lost the game for Penrith.

I think Leary at probably one 3rd of Brown's salary is a lot better. Always puts in 100%. Can't say that of lazy Arse Brown.

I will be happy to be proven wrong next year as the coach will only be able to play favourites for so lonh.

In the last 20 minutes when good players stand up, he was crap and lost the game for Penrith.

I think Leary at probably one 3rd of Brown's salary is a lot better. Always puts in 100%. Can't say that of lazy Arse Brown.

I will be happy to be proven wrong next year as the coach will only be able to play favourites for so lonh.
Yeah his positional play was terrible that last 20 minutes, and agree with you is a lazy piece of crap as well.
Wish we could throw him back but we paid a lot for him.
NYEagle

Maybe Penrith look **** because Barrett is no longer around. When he was they beat us twice. Just a thought.

I only caught the last 10 minutes, but if I didn't know any better, I'd say Lewis Brown threw the game on purpose. He didn't bomb any tries but he threw the ball away on 2 occasions inside the Dragons 20. If that wasn't obvious enough, he comes from a blatant offside position and gives away a penalty that led to the Dragons match winning try. I was stunned. Jamie Soward was absolutely filthy at him.

Maybe Penrith look **** because Barrett is no longer around. When he was they beat us twice. Just a thought.
Only someone denying to be Scott Penn would be the real Scott Penn. Hi Scott

Penrith had their chances in this game about the 60th to 65th minute and yes Lewis made some errors and the Panthers missed their chances, in the end the dragqueens were a bit more hungry and they did enough to get the win.

Lewis did fine and he was playing out of position, he plays on the left side and that gives us cover for next year.

I ask everyone, lets see him have a full off season with Manly and see the results.

Only someone denying to be Scott Penn would be the real Scott Penn. Hi Scott
032047-48229cd2-35be-11e5-b520-2768cb446c97.jpg

Joe... We've been found out!

I thought Brown received the ball too late on two occasions when they might have scored. I believe Soward was the culprit for holding up a pass, on both occasions, for too long.
Remember when they were hailing Gould a genius for signing Soward @:D

12 weeks ago if he had come over to us I think everyone would of been happy with the rubble we had out there . Give the boy a chance he does try hard and we can get that sometimes rubbish out of his game .

Its a tough gig to rate his efforts in the centre when really - his position is backrow.
Sure theres some utility ability with the modern backrowers like T Red ect, can fill in but only due to injury.
Almost like a Homer situation..playing out of position, you become a smart ape or a dumb human

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10