• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

is it a mistake to keep Lewis?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

NYEagle

Bencher
That was a horrible game, and both teams looked very unmotivated, but particularly Penrith.

Not impressed with Brown, but he really wasn't trying like all the other blokes, he looked like Watmough walking around in the background and coming in as third player in the tackle to put his hand on the tackled players shoulder lol.

I guess Trentie gets the best of our blokes like him?. We will see.

Talking about worst ever game, there was a game between Parramatta and Newcastle 2 years ago that was even worse.

NYEagle

Eagleman

Reserve Grader
Can I make an out there suggestion guys? How about we let him lace a boot in one game for us before we crucify him?

Now where would the fun be in that. You have no place on these boards if you are willing to give someone a chance before bagging them.

mike walker

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
G'day all,Not questioning his ability,but I just don't see that we really need the player of his type given we now have 3 hookers and two similar size/type players in Buhrer and Leary.Add Mateo Symonds and I wouldn't be surprised to see Myles playing in 13 where does he fit?
cheers mike

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
You can't judge him in that depleted Penrith side. Look how bad our Forwards were when we had a lot of injuries. He was great at the Warriors.

Paw93

Reserve Grader
G'day all,Not questioning his ability,but I just don't see that we really need the player of his type given we now have 3 hookers and two similar size/type players in Buhrer and Leary.Add Mateo Symonds and I wouldn't be surprised to see Myles playing in 13 where does he fit?
cheers mike
He runs good lines (a bit like Horo) and whereas in the past whenever we've had an injury in the backline someone who isn't too comfortable playing there comes in (usually T-Red) Brown can fill that position up very, very well. His value lies in his flexibility to play many positions quite well.

If Ballin starts at hooker and we have Brown and Koroisau on the bench, that gives us great depth and two good, quickish forwards that can play 80 minutes if required. This will be invaluable come 2016 when the number of interchanges is reduced.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
hmmph
Still unimpressed.
He is a backrower playing in the centres. How impressive is T-Red when he plays in the Centres? How impressive was Beaver in the Centres......not very!

Brookvale2015

Reserve Grader
With Tred and Buher do we really need another utility back rower?
His a below avg centre, poor hooker and avg backrower. I hope he was cheap

I wouldn't call him an average centre, poor hooker or average second rower. Very good hooker actually, adds spark into our team which we need more of, our forwards were boring last year and we have got a taste of what exciting forwards (Jake and Mateo) Can do this year. Lewis is a great player, if playing for NZ isn't enough to be better than average I don't know what is.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Brown will fit into Manly - definately whole hearted & solid team player....
Willing to judge him more fairly in the Manly system - I mean theres been some players other teams were willing to cut from their squads, who went onto win premierships at Manly & look like quality players....wont be the best ever signing but most will be happy with him come 2016

Clay

Bencher
I wouldn't call him an average centre, poor hooker or average second rower. Very good hooker actually, adds spark into our team which we need more of, our forwards were boring last year and we have got a taste of what exciting forwards (Jake and Mateo) Can do this year. Lewis is a great player, if playing for NZ isn't enough to be better than average I don't know what is.

Disagree with everything you said. If he was a solid player he would of locked in a position by now. His 28, he is not a regular in the NZ team and cant hold a position in first grade.
He misses plenty of tackles, has a low work rate and is good for a drop ball everygame

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14