• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

is it a mistake to keep Lewis?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
The arithmetic amongst us can correct me but with Snake and Skivvi injured we are reduced a top 23.

By my simple count we have so far used 24 players. This means we have already dipped into our 2nd tier budget..

Given that we will at some stage we want to play Parker, the new big guy, Jamil, etc,

Barrett is playing to a very limited player roster. It could be a case of if he brings in the big guy, that ends Jamil's hopes for the year. Brown like last year may be locked in a bit.
Where would that leave bainbridge?

We had the same drama 2 years ago with Tooves when 30 odd players were used and last year to some extent, but didn't the league give some extension to 35 players that could be used, due to complaints about this ?
The tigers and penrith have had issues with it in the past.

Where would that leave bainbridge?

The problem now lies with Jamil, Parker, The big guy, Cullen, Godinet, Tom Wright, the other Wright, Schuster, Jnr Lussick.

Only a few of these will be able to play 1st grade without needing to go the special dispensation route.

Barrett's dilemma is if he drops Brown for say the big guy now or Green for say Cullen ... that may mean that down the track when we need Parker or Jamil there is no room left in the 2nd tier.

We had the same drama 2 years ago with Tooves when 30 odd players were used and last year to some extent, but didn't the league give some extension to 35 players that could be used, due to complaints about this ?
The tigers and penrith have had issues with it in the past.

If you are correct and the list is extended then please ignore everything I have said, that will just confirm I am old and irrelevant and my purpose in life has ended.

PSS If only I had the budget and research staff that are obviously available to @HappilyManly

If you are correct and the list is extended then please ignore everything I have said, that will just confirm I am old and irrelevant and my purpose in life has ended.

PSS If only I had the budget and research staff that are obviously available to @HappilyManly
I'm far from on the same intellectual salary cap as HM, Woodsie.
So it was just something from memory which would be as reliable as mums old 180B would be today, but I'm sure they were at the very least looking into an extension.

Always good Woodside cheers.
I'm far from on the same intellectual salary cap as HM, Woodsie.
So it was just something from memory which would be as reliable as mums old 180B would be today, but I'm sure they were at the very least looking into an extension.

I think I read that they are looking at expanding the cap to include 30 players next year so clubs don't have to go through this crap every year

I think I read that they are looking at expanding the cap to include 30 players next year so clubs don't have to go through this crap every year
Next year. OK I thought I had read something about it.
If you have guys who can't play due to extended injury there should be some dispensation but the league keeps coming back to salary cap so I guess that's what it will be.

The arithmetic amongst us can correct me but with Snake and Skivvi injured we are reduced a top 23.

By my simple count we have so far used 24 players. This means we have already dipped into our 2nd tier budget..

Given that we will at some stage we want to play Parker, the new big guy, Jamil, etc,

Barrett is playing to a very limited player roster. It could be a case of if he brings in the big guy, that ends Jamil's hopes for the year. Brown like last year may be locked in a bit.
Lol I said that about 5 weeks ago @:D

The problem now lies with Jamil, Parker, The big guy, Cullen, Godinet, Tom Wright, the other Wright, Schuster, Jnr Lussick.

Only a few of these will be able to play 1st grade without needing to go the special dispensation route.

Barrett's dilemma is if he drops Brown for say the big guy now or Green for say Cullen ... that may mean that down the track when we need Parker or Jamil there is no room left in the 2nd tier.
Cullen has already played this year hasn't he? Off the bench one game

heres me thinking this thread was about todays game where he was good and set up walks with a beauty.

then i saw the time post

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10