• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

is it a mistake to keep Lewis?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yep, Brown made two half-breaks, who did we need to get the ball to? Our best player, Tom. Who called for the ball on both occasions? Our best player, Tom.

If Brown doesn't pass, takes the tackle and Tom streaks through that gap and can't be involved in the next play, then these same blokes who are bagging Brown for creating an opportunity, and passing to our best player would be bagging Brown for not passing Tom the ball and costing us the game.
name one occasion when brown did something good? we had time he didn't have to pass on both occasions he's a fool

bazeagle

Bencher
name one occasion when brown did something good? we had time he didn't have to pass on both occasions he's a fool
Poor Brown. He's clearly punching way above his weight. Everyone in this thread has said what needs to be said. If Barrett picks him again then that's icing on the cake - that cake is Barrett is hopeless / useless / has no idea and should also go.

I watched him closely over the last 15 minutes. Here's a rough guide of what he did:
- about 1 hitup
- crowded out Walker's space
- passed twice for knock-ons
Seriously, I don't care if TB wins the Nobel Prize for solving the Korean crisis, as long as he puts LB on that field, he can never get my full support.
Rant over.

Kevinward777

First Grader
I watched him closely over the last 15 minutes. Here's a rough guide of what he did:
- about 1 hitup
- crowded out Walker's space
- passed twice for knock-ons
Seriously, I don't care if TB wins the Nobel Prize for solving the Korean crisis, as long as he puts LB on that field, he can never get my full support.
Rant over.
Lol, yep I don't get it either man, I really don't.

anthonyb1965

GO Manly
Paw 93. Agree with you, don't think it's the reason we lost bu

People are missing the point.
Brown did not lose us the game today, I'm not that naive... but in most of his games he makes errors in critical moments of games. I'm a proud kiwi and would be buyest to him. It's simple,he's sh$t and shouldn't play 1st grade ever again.. that's all I'm saying
Please speak English, I am one of the dumb ones who doesn't understand pigeon English, sorry.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
I appreciate your point but tom scores tries for fun and this is a common occurrence for Brown.
One thing about manly supporters is that we never bag our own and take pride in that. This site is riddled with manly supporters being unhappy with brown. Every time I watch a game and brown is on I expect a dumb mistake from him and he always proves me right.

In here isn't the only place where Brown's spot in the side is continually questioned. Read some of the Manly pages on Facebook sometime. I swear there has not been such an unpopular player with Manly fans.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14