• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

is it a mistake to keep Lewis?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I honestly fkn hate this bloke, it feels very foreign to loathe a player wearing the maroon and white but dead set I'm over his ****. That pass today was stupid and he does dumb crap like that every single game.
firstly let me say I love you hahaha you mad me laugh so hard I almost cried.
Secondly I must completely agree with you that's exactly how I feel. I actually went to his instagram and was about to serve him but I couldn't do it lol I'm sure he tries but I just hate him in our team he's not a first grader hastings was great I thought he brought a lot of energy and didn't over play his hand. everytime brown gets the ball I get nervous and say out loud HOLD IT PLEASE HOLD IT. He's a waste I think we need lane. side note perret did well

I don't know if you agree or not but that's not his job he is just there to run hard and tackle hard. let the outside backs and halves chase the points he's he's a fuk up why can't you see that. Barrett the fool keeps picking him

Lol. Cause Walker, DCE, Green, etc were doing so much good today....you know who was creating points ? Tommy....who did Brown try to get going in the middle ?? Tommy...

Again, Im no LB fan and would be more tha happy seeing him driving to Blacktown each day, but ffs....you guys have picked the wrong week to lay the boot into him in particular.

Today is not Browns fault.

Lol. Cause Walker, DCE, Green, etc were doing so much good today....you know who was creating points ? Tommy....who did Brown try to get going in the middle ?? Tommy...

Again, Im no LB fan and would be more tha happy seeing him driving to Blacktown each day, but ffs....you guys have picked the wrong week to lay the boot into him in particular.

Yep, Brown made two half-breaks, who did we need to get the ball to? Our best player, Tom. Who called for the ball on both occasions? Our best player, Tom.

If Brown doesn't pass, takes the tackle and Tom streaks through that gap and can't be involved in the next play, then these same blokes who are bagging Brown for creating an opportunity, and passing to our best player would be bagging Brown for not passing Tom the ball and costing us the game.

Totally agree. He was trying to make something happen in that play. If we want to start calling out people for making mistakes at crucial moments then Tom made a great break but decided to kick to no one instead of holding it in good field position; Jake dropped it in front of the posts and was lucky to push it dead instead of what could have been our last chance in attack.

Yep, Brown made two half-breaks, who did we need to get the ball to? Our best player, Tom. Who called for the ball on both occasions? Our best player, Tom.

If Brown doesn't pass, takes the tackle and Tom streaks through that gap and can't be involved in the next play, then these same blokes who are bagging Brown for creating an opportunity, and passing to our best player would be bagging Brown for not passing Tom the ball and costing us the game.
An experienced player like brown should know to take the tackle.
The guy knows he's not first grade standard and plays nervously. His players don't have faith in him.
If I'm right I'm sure we will visit this post again. I put my house on it we will.

An experienced player like brown should know to take the tackle.
The guy knows he's not first grade standard and plays nervously. His players don't have faith in him.
If I'm right I'm sure we will visit this post again. I put my house on it we will.

LOL, we had been stuck in our half for a good 10 minutes, would have been idiotic to not try and put Tom into space when Tom thought he could break through.

Totally agree. He was trying to make something happen in that play. If we want to start calling out people for making mistakes at crucial moments then Tom made a great break but decided to kick to no one instead of holding it in good field position; Jake dropped it in front of the posts and was lucky to push it dead instead of what could have been our last chance in attack.
I appreciate your point but tom scores tries for fun and this is a common occurrence for Brown.
One thing about manly supporters is that we never bag our own and take pride in that. This site is riddled with manly supporters being unhappy with brown. Every time I watch a game and brown is on I expect a dumb mistake from him and he always proves me right.

I appreciate your point but tom scores tries for fun and this is a common occurrence for Brown.
One thing about manly supporters is that we never bag our own and take pride in that. This site is riddled with manly supporters being unhappy with brown. Every time I watch a game and brown is on I expect a dumb mistake from him and he always proves me right.
I agree with you there. Brown does give away silly penalties or make a stupid error when he comes on and I don't think he should be in the team but I thought he was OK today and definitely not the reason we lost.

Personally I'm inbetween on this call.
Manly let in easy points that I would blame on their defensive left edge well before Brown was on the field
In saying that, do not understand how he is in the top 17 each week as he adds zero.

maybe not the beginning or the middle but the end yes yes it was

I agree with you there. Brown does give away silly penalties or make a stupid error when he comes on and I don't think he should be in the team but I thought he was OK today and definitely not the reason we lost.
Paw 93. Agree with you, don't think it's the reason we lost bu
Personally I'm inbetween on this call.
Manly let in easy points that I would blame on their defensive left edge well before Brown was on the field
In saying that, do not understand how he is in the top 17 each week as he adds zero.
People are missing the point.
Brown did not lose us the game today, I'm not that naive... but in most of his games he makes errors in critical moments of games. I'm a proud kiwi and would be buyest to him. It's simple,he's sh$t and shouldn't play 1st grade ever again.. that's all I'm saying

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8