• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

is it a mistake to keep Lewis?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kudos to Lewis for being so open and honest about his private life, which would not have been easy for him.

It just goes to show, you don't know what's going on in people's lives (and heads) and we shouldn't be so quick to criticise. That's great he's got professional support and I hope he can stay strong.

Agree 100% with @ALinda

He deserves our respect as a person - I for one applaud him

Sounds like a man on a mission - glad he is in OUR squad this year

Good luck Brownie

I think we all respect Lewis as a person, but I doubt it very much if he can make our top seventeen week in week out this year, I had doubts about him last year.
Not that he's not a good player, he just can't make one position his own, he was doing that at the Warriors and Penrith for the past ten years and he's not getting any younger, I was surprised when I read in the paper that he's signed up to the end of 2018, not a smart move by Barrett, however there must be something about him that coaches like enough to entice him to follow them to another club, what, I don't know?, as he's not big or fast, anddoesn't possess great ball skills

did he get cited by the MRC for that late-ish hit on the grub?

Our defence was disgraceful in the 1st half but yet again this guy has killed another roll on when we are coming back into a game.
He did it 4 times last year, a dropped ball a metre from goal line against parra this year and a forced pass which led to a knock on today.

Have followed manly since 1981 and have never seen anything like it!!!
How long do us diehards have to put up with this guy??!!

Our defence was disgraceful in the 1st half but yet again this guy has killed another roll on when we are coming back into a game.
He did it 4 times last year, a dropped ball a metre from goal line against parra this year and a forced pass which led to a knock on today.

Have followed manly since 1981 and have never seen anything like it!!!
How long do us diehards have to put up with this guy??!!
mate it's tough let me tell you. We manly fans might not always agree on everything but one thing is certain in this life. We all agree Lewis brown should not be in our side let alone our proud club. you are correct he always stuffs up always and it's like you said at crucial times. maybe he's on the take? would explain a lot

LOL, Brown made no mistakes, created a few half chances, and defended solidly. I'm a fan of Sironen's work so far this season, but he had on off day, and that edge was better when Brown was on.

mate it's tough let me tell you. We manly fans might not always agree on everything but one thing is certain in this life. We all agree Lewis brown should not be in our side let alone our proud club. you are correct he always stuffs up always and it's like you said at crucial times. maybe he's on the take? would explain a lot

"on the take"? now where is that tin foil hat?

Im not Lewis Brown fan, but you are drawing a long bow by blaming him for today's effort.

He wasn't on the field when we gave up 30 points.
Mave, I mentioned the 30 points in my post but this is not a one off.
He consistently makes errors when we are scraping for points when great manly sides would of pulled off a win today. If you can't see Brown is not a cancer well then you must be related or not watch many games

LOL, Brown made no mistakes, created a few half chances, and defended solidly. I'm a fan of Sironen's work so far this season, but he had on off day, and that edge was better when Brown was on.
so ur telling me he didn't force a pass which led to a knock on in the last few minutes when we where pressing?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8