Liam Knight signs with Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sounds like the mole doesn't know! (shock)

We could ask his dad strike that, he seems to have deleted his account.

Noticed Liam hasn't been named in any Roosters teams , nor on the Injury list , So I asked "The Mole" where he is ... his response "Dont ask" sounds like young Liam isn't travelling very well ..
Knight and Carter have been great signings for the roosters

It is a tricky one as there was clearly some talent there but also a number of issues as well
He was talented all right, but nothing special. Some portrayed him as the next big thing....based on some honest performances in a 20's comp where nobody tackled...hardly an endorsement for NRL.
His Dad thought he was good, so that counts for something I guess :clap:

I got the feeling that avagoodweekend incident was just the tip of the iceberg. A troubled young man who, in current state may not be suited to the pressures applied to be a NRL player. There are far greater achievements then being a NRL player .. like living a happy life. Easy for some not so easy for others.

I got the feeling that avagoodweekend incident was just the tip of the iceberg. A troubled young man who, in current state may not be suited to the pressures applied to be a NRL player. There are far greater achievements then being a NRL player .. like living a happy life. Easy for some not so easy for others.
Was sitting near him at the Souths game he looked very well .on a suspension at the moment . He is a very good player don't worry about that. Hopefully he matures and things turn out good For him.

Was sitting near him at the Souths game he looked very well .on a suspension at the moment . He is a very good player don't worry about that. Hopefully he matures and things turn out good For him.
Still not named in either the roosters or Wyong teams this week

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6