Liam Knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Heard, might have been on radio, that Knight is released by Souths, apparently due to his ongoing problems from concussions. Bad luck for him if that's the case, a whole hearted type player who could have gone further.
When I watched him play in the Under 20's I tipped him to become an international. He hasn't reached those heights which is more due to his injuries and indiscipline on an off the field rather than his lack of talent.
I'd be happy to see him back in Manly colours provided his long-term health was a priority.

Heard, might have been on radio, that Knight is released by Souths, apparently due to his ongoing problems from concussions. Bad luck for him if that's the case, a whole hearted type player who could have gone further.
Not sure if posted previously but here is a story from April last year where Liam talks about his battle with concussion issues.

Good player but gee, and this may be related to his health issues, he has got a handling error in him...

I remember his Dad used to frequent our forum and carry on like a soccer mum. All things aside, you never like hearing that players are suffering through concussion...they put their bodies on the line and unfortunately this is the darker side of that practice...hopefully he makes a full recovery.

Sorry folks looks like that was premature. He was named number 20 in Souths side this week, so the radio report was wrong (or maybe I misheard it?)
Either way its good news.

Sorry folks looks like that was premature. He was named number 20 in Souths side this week, so the radio report was wrong (or maybe I misheard it?)
Either way its good news.
He didn't play last week but I notice Liam Knight's on the Souths' bench this week, so he must be ok now.

Shout out to Liam's Dad Pappa Knight. Get well soon Liam love your passion and if he gets well we could use some of his mongrel.
I remember Liam's Dad Pappa, used to chat a lot on this forum about Liam and other related Manly stuff. Think it came as a surprise to many that he had signed with Easts.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8