Line up for Sharks trial Feb 17

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Looks like Baz is leaving most of his bullets in the chamber until the Roosters trial, mate. Happy with this, it’ll give plenty a chance to impress!

Looking forward to seeing Gosiewski and Sipley. Also Tanginoa who is said to be ripping in during his first pre season with us.
Any one can make a great trainer but not any one can make a great player.
The trials games are a showcase where the pretenders are exposed to the contenders as there is no place to hide in the toughest sports NRL arena .
Every player will get an opportunity to show their skill and compete against real opposition
Every player will get an opportunity to show us how hard they can run , how hard they can get hit and keep moving forward .
Good luck to all the young contenders that are given an opportunity to show us what they are made of

every-champion-was-once-a-contender-that-refused-to-give-19169875.png

Interesting that Hastings is playing but not Crocker.

I assume Crocker is front runner for 5/8 and will play alongside dce in next trial.

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2018/02/13/manly-team-to-play-sharks-in-nrl-trial/

Sea Eagles NRL team

1 Matthew Wright

2 Brad Parker

3 Tom Wright

4 Brian Kelly

5 Jonathan Wright

6 Jackson Hastings

7 Cade Cust

8 Addin Fonua-Blake

9 Manase Fainu

10 Darcy Lussick (C)

11 Jack Gosiewski

12 Frank Winterstein

13 Kelepi Tanginoa

14 Shaun Lane

15 Lewis Brown

16 Lloyd Perrett

17 Toafofoa Sipley

19 Jade Anderson

20 Taniela Paseka

23 Peter Schuster

24 Joey Lussick
Players rested ...
Tom Turbo
Taufua
Uate
DCE
Croker
Api
Kappow
Thompson
Sironen
Jake Turbo
Walker injured
Have I missed any Player ?

The big question is...who are you tipping?

Speaking of which....have....you...joined...the..tipping...comp.

My tip is we are going to lose (much like every year) but it is interesting to see who the next "tier" of players are

I'm surprised Taufua and Siro aren't named after returning from a long injury lay-off. I thought they'd be needing a bit of match fitness.

You do realise the person you are quoting is a fictional character?
Yes you are right Rocky was a fictional character but there is nothing fictional about the moral of the story that EVERY CHAMPION WAS ONCE A CONTENDER THAT WAS GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW EVERY ONE WHAT HE IS MADE OF and I associate this with all our young players that are given an opportunity in the trial games .

The big question is...who are you tipping?

Speaking of which....have....you...joined...the..tipping...comp.

My tip is we are going to lose (much like every year) but it is interesting to see who the next "tier" of players are
Thank you for the friendly reminder for all to contribute to the forum that we enjoy most .
The Silvertails tipping comp where everyone has a say in which teams will do ok, have a bit of banter with each other along the way
and support the Silvertails forum to keep going for another day .
This forum does not run on its own and Silvertail members help will be appreciated .
Birds of a feather do stick together .
Show your true colors and
Join now !
Link -
2017 Tipping Comp - Account Upgrade Page
quotes-it-is-not-so_11591-0.png

I think this line-up provides us with a lot to be excited about, particularly the guys from our premiership-winning Under 20s.
The hooker looks like a future star.

Yep. Which is why I started the idea of in fact running him off the bench like we did with Heath LeStrange in the 08 GF.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10