Littlejohn & Hodges to debut?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did Foran debut against the Raiders? Can't recall if it was his first game but it was definitely early on and he scored a try.

Masked Eagle said:
Did Foran debut against the Raiders? Can't recall if it was his first game but it was definitely early on and he scored a try.

http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/seasons/nrl-2009/round-15/manly-warringah-vs-canberra/summary.html

Alan said:
BOZO said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
mickqld said:
I know this is premature but could Foz be heading for lock next year if LJ shows some real promise tomorrow.
I've also seen DCE take some tough hit-ups off his line, and he's a good defender. We should try him as a second rower next year, good combination with Foz at lock.
LOL :)

Great combination with Kingy at fullback.

Yeah I agree, we'd be mad to let dce and foz stay in the halves for their whole careers, time to give some others a go. Especially less talented and unproven blokes.

[attachment=781]

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 0
Yep, Littlejohn is in the team but no Hodges. Fox has him on the wing but we'll have to wait until they line up.

Good debut from Littlejohn. Anyone know how long his contract is with us?

Littlejohn had an absolute blinder for a youngun.
That 40/20 was awesome he's a star of the future. Watch other teams throw the checkbook at him now

Very_solid_debut.

Kid's got a future, Buzz will have him signed with Brisbane, $ouffs or the Rorters by June 30!!

Disco said:
Off contract I believe, 1 year deal I think

Thanks Disco. Hope they find a place for him and can keep him. Looks very good.

Too bad you guys didn't see his snow maker bombs - something for the Scumos game in 2 weeks would be grrrrreat :)

How perfect was that 40/20 !

Loved how proud he was in the post match interview - and that he had a dozen family members in attendance! Sweet kid.

Early he looked really cautious but after the 40/20 everything seemed to click and there was some good balls and good vision for a bloke who has little training with the players around him.

Storm will not be as pathetic as the raiders were and will target his defence but he certainly did enough to give Tooves the option to rest Foz or DCE when they need it.

There are some very handy footballing families down here in the Riverina named Littlejohn...
Am wondering if there's any connection, and would not be surprised in the least if there is.

Early days I know, but it seems we have discovered another gem.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6