Lloyd Perrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If true, I am not fussed. Doesn't really provide much impact off the bench. If it werent for our injury crisis and forward depth issues I think he would at Blacktown Workers full time.

I know Barrett wants to play Fainu, and this gives us that chance, but Barrett is helping his buddy and mentor Gould out again.

The same Gould trying to advise Barrett to abandon ship when we were rock bottom. The same Gould that steals Whare, Hiku and others.

The same Gould that sold us dumps in players.

**** Phil Gould and helping that club because Barrett is his buddy, buddy.

Just stupid to waste a young prop so Fainu can play 10 games before API returns next season.

Ever since that heat stroke incident just doesn’t seem to have the same impact. Whether through mental demons or something else not sure but Hooker at this stage is our main issue.

I just hope that there is something in writing to confirm if Perrett leaves then Fainu is allowed to be elevated. I can see another Blake Green issue happening again tbh

This report looks quite credible and probably puts paid to the unsubstantiated Marty leaving rumours . A future prop rotation of Marty , A F B , Paseka , Lane , Sipley and maybe Tanga could be the consideration going forward unless another value prop is on the radar .

He has gone backwards to what he showed last year, which is sad. I worry that the young ones are not receiving the coaching they need/require or maybe he just is not good enough?

This report looks quite credible and probably puts paid to the unsubstantiated Marty leaving rumours .
Fingers crossed. If that's what it takes to quash those Marty rumours, then so be it.

Farewell Lloyd, you haven't been the same since the heatstroke, good luck.

It wasn't that long ago that Zorba was proclaiming Manly had the best reserves in the comp. One of them was Perrett.
This was around the time that Kapow declared we had the team to win the premiership.
Does that mean I can't believe what I read in the Manly Daily?

It wasn't that long ago that Zorba was proclaiming Manly had the best reserves in the comp. One of them was Perrett.
This was around the time that Kapow declared we had the team to win the premiership.
Does that mean I can't believe what I read in the Manly Daily?
Whaaaaattt?? Zorba told a porkie, rather than eating one !!

I know Barrett wants to play Fainu, and this gives us that chance, but Barrett is helping his buddy and mentor Gould out again.

The same Gould trying to advise Barrett to abandon ship when we were rock bottom. The same Gould that steals Whare, Hiku and others.

The same Gould that sold us dumps in players.

**** Phil Gould and helping that club because Barrett is his buddy, buddy.

Just stupid to waste a young prop so Fainu can play 10 games before API returns next season.

We can hardly blame our stupidity on Gould.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8