Lodge, you Monster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was waiting for go flano to start stealing guys we want should have pissed him off ages ago.

Lodge used to train at a gym I used to visit back when he was at the tigers and I thought he was a massive tool, he's shown enough though over the last few weeks for me to think he's worth keeping round if the price is right and I was pretty against his signing, he's not the first person to only learn things the hard way and a least he knows how to go forward.
Why would you want us to spend money on a guy that won’t suit up until midway through next season? Not to mention he will take a few games to get going again once he is back, and he is already slowish? Christ almighty!

Why would you want us to spend money on a guy that won’t suit up until midway through next season? Not to mention he will take a few games to get going again once he is back, and he is already slowish? Christ almighty!

100% corrrect.

And deadset d%ck head.

Broncos with Lodge - Wooden Spoon
Broncos without Lodge - Top 4

Warriors with Lodge - Bottom 4
Warriors without Lodge - Top 4

Roosters with Lodge - Bottom 4
Roosters without Lodge - Yet to be seen

Get rid of him now and maybe that’s our ticket to a rise up the ladder

Broncos without Lodge - Top 4

Warriors without Lodge - Top 4

Roosters without Lodge - Yet to be seen

Get rid of him now and maybe that’s our ticket to a rise up the ladder
So your saying he's won as many premiership as the turbo clan then, don't get me wrong I'd like a better option if we could afford one but while our future and caps tied to turbo inc. that's not happening.

He was our best forward his first 2 games with Manly.
Thing is he was injured the 3rd game so that is that.
Maybe just not meant to be, so time to move on really.

Was waiting for go flano to start stealing guys we want should have pissed him off ages ago.

Lodge used to train at a gym I used to visit back when he was at the tigers and I thought he was a massive tool, he's shown enough though over the last few weeks for me to think he's worth keeping round if the price is right and I was pretty against his signing, he's not the first person to only learn things the hard way and a least he knows how to go forward.
I thought you were the straight-up Old Testament God, where's all this wishy-washy forgiving merciful New Testament drivel coming from? You're losing your edge.

Do you even lift, God?

I bet you skip leg day.

Interesting Club History from Lodge @Kiwi Eagle
You can add Bottom 4 for his appearance for the Tigers as well

The other Interesting thing is that at 28 years of age and at a props prime he has been reduced from a Salary contract to a train and Trial contract

Tony Mestrov was sold from his Budget 4 train and trail games for us which consisted of one NSW cup and 2 NRL games .
After only 3 games and a season and a half ending ACL injury our CEO Maestro Mestrov was convinced .

Anthony Seibold also sees something in his Wooden spoon Broncos Team mate as well

The moral of the story
At the end of the day we all make our bed and lie on it
as we are all accountable for the decisions we make

Good night Tony , Good night Anthony
Manly people have still not given up hope in Making the finals in 2023
I hope you both wake up Thursday morning with a winning game plan against the Panthers

1691447417951.png

Last edited:
So your saying he's won as many premiership as the turbo clan then, don't get me wrong I'd like a better option if we could afford one but while our future and caps tied to turbo inc. that's not happening.
Enough of Club and Cap Excuses

You are supposed to be @God and should know better than that

The cap is only as affective as the smart operators that are wearing it

He's not the Messiah but he's something Manly have been missing. Tough, mongrel type play. He takes on the line, defends well, no nonsense type. Not important that he's not speedy. His role is to give Manly some authority in the middle, which they've lacked. Someone better comes along to fill that role, then don't sign him. But for now he's the best option available

He's not the Messiah but he's something Manly have been missing. Tough, mongrel type play. He takes on the line, defends well, no nonsense type. Not important that he's not speedy. His role is to give Manly some authority in the middle, which they've lacked. Someone better comes along to fill that role, then don't sign him. But for now he's the best option available
The best option available perspective ...
We need to start looking for some one to fill our forward void because Lodge will miss at least half of next season and there are no guarantees on his form when he returns
This is not an ideal option to start the new season

i suppose next seasons value has taken a big hit. That might help

i would love a few superstars but that isnt going to happen with our owner not likely to be more creative

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8