LOL at St Choke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The funny thing about the Dragons losing again is, you just know they are taking it very hard. More than any other fan base I've encountered they love to dish it out but boy.... they can't cop it in return.

The traffic tomorrow will be terrible as all the dopey Dragons fans will be "driving angry"!

i take it you mean this year in the only match that took so much out of them they have been in the bottm 4 since then?

i base my assumption on us beating them last year.

I've got a bet at work $100 from the begining of the season with a saints supporter who was confident they'd go back to back.I reckon it's money in the bag.

no, but bugs me, loads of Saints fans at work and they never stop!! They may be quiet this Monday though lol

Brookie4eva said:
A mate at work who is a Saints fan sent me an sms last night saying he feels like Michael Hutchence, LOL.

I wouldn't hang out with him if I were you.

when we played them. some of the hits our boys put on them were enormous.

their defence that night was superb, but they got home on some ref calls and runaway tries with Coward picking up the loose football.

have they won a game after our bashathon with them?

they are just warming up for life after Benny. St Choke is back!

Walking thru my second home this arv (Bunnings), had to larf as three staff members leaning on a pallet in deep discusion arguing over wether the choke was in session, or wether its just a hick-up..:D

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6